BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adrienne W.
Leesport , PA
I bought this in a full size from the Tarte website. It has super cute packaging; glass bottle covered in purple silicone with orange text. It is a super pricey sunscreen, but it did meet my expectations. I recommend this highly for everyday use under makeup or alone! I'm hoping to find a more cost effective alternative, because I love this so much but $32 is a lot for a bottle of sunscreen I can cup in one hand...
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I love this! It is so light and works beautifully for both the body and the face! I used it almost every day last summer! The packaging is also cute and Tarte is a cruelty free company!
Abbe J.
Gentle and effective, I love all tarte products but this is a must-have. Non-chemical, paraben free, hypoallergenic, AND recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. It's super smooth, hydrates and protects my skin without a sticky or greasy feel. High quality, thoughtful product that should be used by everyone. I ALWAYS wear sunscreen, and the face that this is free from all the chemical bulls$*t that is in most products makes me feel really good about using this every day.
Brittany H.
I spend as much time as I can in the sun so this is one of my favorite things to use especially on days I'm going all natural, it just makes my face feel perfect!
Andria R.
Pensacola, FL
I do not like this product at all. It's greasy. You can't use it under your makeup and the packaging is an absolute fail. Don't get me wrong. It looks nice but the pump doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle and you have to keep the bottle sitting upright at all times so that the product is settled and the pump with actually dispense it which just makes it impractical to toss in your purse or beach bag.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR
I got this is a free sample when I got some makeup and I love the product I've already went back and bought me another bottle when I use my sample up would highly recommend this product
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
I got Tarteguard in my June Sephora Play Box. And I love my lil Tarteguard Sunscreen.. I keep it on me at all times. It's very effective plus it leaves my skin feeling & looking smooth. This sunscreen isn't heavy cream either. Its light, airy smooth with a light scent. Which is a plus for me.. I don't like smelling that heavy sunblock. 👍😎👍
@influenster @tartecosmetics #tarteguard #review #beachbag
Lily V.
Indianapolis
Not only do I use this on my face but I use this on my tattoos to keep them from getting color damage from the sun! It doesn't have that weird sunscreen smell & I really enjoy it.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I really do love this. But I feel like you could get the same thing at the drug store. I use this whenever I'm not going to wear makeup and it has a nice light formula. It also doesn't smell like sunscreen for those of you who don't like that smell. I love how much SPF it has, but I feel like you could find the same thing at Target by the brand Cetaphil. But I think that this is a really great product if you want to splurge or if you don't like the brand Cetaphil.
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
My skin is very sensitive I found that this product has helped my skin all the way and I do use it every single day because I am always outside in my sunny state
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?