BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa E.
Rialto, CA
I really did love this product I just haven't purchased again since I only purchase during summer
Haley M.
I think this product was decent and slightly average.it worked well but was a little oily for me.
. ..
Tarteguard is a very very amazing sunscreen lotion it rubbs in really well it blends in amazing .
Erica M.
P C Beach, FL
I was actually very impressed with this sunscreen. I used it under my makeup which set perfectly.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I'm not sure it's worth the price, but I like it. it works like it says and goes on like a dream.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Expensive! But love to use these daily on my neck and face! No greasy and lightweight protection!
Sandy H.
Harrison, NJ
Its good on skin doesn't look greasy works with your make up. it works through out most of rhe day
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
I like tarts because it is a healthier brand. This makes my face feel nice and not icky or gooey.
Brenda P.
Love the smell and the protecting it gives and I love the cute packaging I got mines from Sephora
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Protects your skin and it keeps you from getting sunburnt I think it's a great brand and product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?