BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Great sunscreen! Protects my skin better than any other. A little pricey but it doesn't feel strange on the skin! The only issue I have is that my foundation looks a little patchy under it. Luckily I usually don't wear this under foundation
Sarah
Absolutely love this sunscreen. I use it on my face. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the first sunscreen I have used that has not burned. The package is so cute and has a rubber protection in case you drop it. Definitely recommend
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I really liked the way this feels but I do think the price is too high for the amount of product you receive. I do however find it to be well constructed formula
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I really love this stuff. It is perfect before my initial moisturizer. I love the way it makes my skin feel especially if I have a no makeup, makeup kind of day.
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this only a couple of times and found it to be very nice. Bought it on the tarte website when I was purchasing other things from this line. Feel it's a good value, a little goes a long way. It's packaging is cute and would recommend.
Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This sunscreen is not too heavy and does not leave you greasy and white like many sunblocks can do. It does not burn my eyes. It's gentle. Can't even tell it's on under my makeup.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Love this at the the pool or out in the garden. I have a mini one I carry in my hand bag. I use this daily and it doesn't break me out and I have sensitive skin.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this product! I am super pale and it keeps me protected from the sun, but allows me to get just enough tan when in direct sunlight. I love the texture of it because it does on smoothly and not greasy.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not for me. It is a bit oily and not high enough in spf for me personally, I burn so easily! Was good for hanging outside for a little while, but not a full day.
Jeannette O.
Lightweight and not oily! I have a hard time remembering to use sunscreen to begin with, but when you add in that quintessential sunblock smell and the slip and greasiness of it, it makes it difficult to ever want to apply. This is light textured and doesn't make my skin feel uncomfortable at all. It absorbs cleanly and makeup application is a breeze afterward. I don't tend to do a full face of makeup when I'm out in the sun, but it holds up well on my no makeup looking days.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?