BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
I tried this when I received a sample of it from Sephora. Although I should be, I'm not a huge fan of facial sunscreen. They're usually sticky, greasy, and oily, and putting makeup over any type of spf doesn't work well. I found this made my makeup appear muddy. Although the smell is nice and it didn't appear overly oily (it was fine after I set my face with powder), it seemed that after a few hours my foundation seemed to smear off around my cheeks and nose. I think this would be okay for anyone who just wanted spf without makeup though. Personally I'm just going to stick to my nars foundation with spf 30 because I get better results.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
I get sunburned pretty easily and this just works perfect for me. I love it and I use it almost everyday. I got mine at ulta. But can also get it at Sephora. I recommend buying this especially since summer is coming up!
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
I live by the beach and this is by far my favorite go to sunscreen to use!! You won't even feel you have anything on! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Dareen T.
germantown
This sunscreen was really good it was not a very high spf which I wasn’t a big fan of but it was really good I got the perfect tan and I really loved it I recommended it to my friends those who tan and they loved it.
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
A wonderful product that is perfect and light on skin! I already love tarte products overall this is definitely a must try for anyone! I have only used it once before but I would definitely buy it again.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I absolutely love this brand and their sunscreen is amazing. It's not at all heavy on the skin which I love and it can also be used as a moisturizer. I would absolutely buy this product
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite highend spf moisturizer. You get alot of product too. Its the perfect amount of spf for everyday wear, it wears grear under makeup, and it doesn't have that white cast.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Nice basic sunscreen. Good value. Although it is somewhat pricey. A little goes a long way. Lightweight, no greasy. Seems to offer protection from us rays. Gentle and doesn't clog pores. Beautiful packaging. I would recommend it to others.
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Really good! I started using this product when I found some black spots on my face! I went crazy. I have a super delicate skin and all of the products give me allergies. With this one I didn't experiment any allergy.
Maggie H.
Nice, non greasy formula. I found it easy to apply and smelled pleasant. A little pricey, but does seem to last for quite a while. I probably will not repurchase, but am also not dissatisfied with my purchase.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back