BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah K.
Van Nuys, CA
This stuff is a summer time necessity. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and lightweight. It also works well under make up, which is a plus for me. One of the few sunscreens I trust putting on my face.
Elsie N.
Cromwell, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I love that it keeps my skin protected from the sun in the summer, and that it comes in a pump. But it makes my skin too greasey to wear under makeup
Emily R.
I like this because it does work but if you have oily skin I wouldn't wear this under makeup. It made me extra oily. If you're just going outside and don't care about getting oily, then this does work!
jamie b.
i have sensitive skin to sunscreen but this is my favorite they normally make my skin sting and this does not it is kinda a lot of money but it i good and totally worth the price and is great value
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
It sits well under my foundation, when I wear it, and doesn't feel too oily or gross once it absorbs. To me, it absorbs fairly quickly, especially given how humid it is here.
@mamaversatil M.
Having very sensitive skin/ rosacea I put this on my face and thought for sure it would be irritating. Happy to say I was wrong and after 2 months of use I love it! my skin looks and feels great!
Daniela M.
I love this sunscreen the packaging to start off with is so cute ! I love that it gives my face a nice feeling and not a take oily feeling a little to expensive but I like it
Traci P.
West Mifflin, PA
love anything from tarte! especially this product, sunscreen lotion is the best to use especially if youre out in the sun a lot and need to protect your face, would buy again!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Received this travel size in my @SephoraPlay box and it was perfect to carry in my purse. It's light weight so I use it underneath my foundation for the perfect summer glow ✨
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?