BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I like that this is a natural sunscreen. I received a sample size of this in my Play! by Sephora box, otherwise I probably would have never tried it. I generally wear this alone on my face and neck, it's kind of liquidy so it's easy to distribute evenly. It never fully absorbs into my skin, but it isn't as greasy feeling as others I've tried. I'm not sure that I'll purchase the full sized of this, but if I caught it on sale I'd definitely consider.
samantha s.
Masontown, PA
I absolutely love this sunscreen spray. It is my go to if I need some protection from the sun. It works as it should. It smells great and it met all of my expectations. I definitely would buy this again over any other product
Dorothy W.
Navarre, FL
Living in Florida, finding a great sunscreen is essential. This sunscreen is everything that is advertised! Helped prevent sun burns and went flawlessly under my makeup.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
This is a nice sunscreen for when you are going to the pool or beach. I find it doesn't work for me under my foundation but I do add a pump of foundation to this to create a tinted sunscreen. It leaves quite a shiny finish on the skin that is typical of most foundations, this can be remedied with a bit of transulent powder. It does have a light scent but not that over powering coconut smell so many sunscreens have. Overall it's a nice sunscreen for your face and has never irritated my dry sensitive skin.
Bethany
Monroe
Really enjoyed using this sun screen! It wore well under my makeup and didn't leave me oily. The smell wasn't too strong to wear I felt like I was going to the beach.
Shelby M.
Fishers, IN
As for anything that Tarte puts out, I am in love! I am all about wrinkle prevention; therefore, I love anything with SPF in it! When I wear my tarte tinted moisturizer or Amazonian clay foundation, i don't have to worry about putting on any SPF on my face, but for the days that I go without makeup, this is perfect! Its not too heavy and it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy! Would absolutely recommend this to my best friend!
Megan R.
This is the only facial sunscreen i will use! It works so conveniently! The texture is great, it might leave you a tiny bit oily but compared to others it great. I would always one hundred percent recommend this to someone!
Nicole T.
Newport , RI
I dislike using regular sunscreen on my face, this product is a great replacement. SPF protection without the sunscreen odor or greasy feel. Smells nice, goes on light.
Juan G.
Carlyle, IL
This is truly the best everyday spf I have ever used. It doesn't have that sunscreen look or feel at all. It just feels like a perfect daytime moisturizer. It's light enough to wear perfectly under makeup up but still feels nourishing and hydrating on the skin. It does have fragrance in it (which is why I didn't buy it for so long) but it is so good in all other aspects that I don't even care anymore. I highly recommend this!
Mary S.
Try to sample of this product and it's a really good product. I do recommend this if you feel like you can spend a little bit more on a sunscreen. But overall it's a really good product and protect your skin from the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?