BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erica M.
P C Beach, FL
I was actually very impressed with this sunscreen. I used it under my makeup which set perfectly.
Vilma L.
The Woodlands, TX
It does the job as soon as you put it on, it gives you the shine skin ever. a really good product
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I'm not sure it's worth the price, but I like it. it works like it says and goes on like a dream.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Expensive! But love to use these daily on my neck and face! No greasy and lightweight protection!
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
I love this brand. This sun screen doesn't leave your face feeling sticky, and it protects well!
Noyani P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Esto es excelente cubre tan bien me gusta mucho l doy un 5 a esto es muy bueno lo compre en ulta
Ashley F.
Anderson, IN
Smells amazing ! Doesn't leave me feeling oily, and lasts a long time, i feel no need to reapply
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I've only been using this product for a few weeks, but so far I love it. I love tarte products!!
Becca K.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! So smooth and silky. Goes on and stays on nicely. I don't go a day without it
Vanessa A.
Arlington, TX
Amazing !! The best I've used and I heard so many good things it's very sunscreen I recommend it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?