BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Sara Jane A.
Maidens, VA
I love this product so much !! I would recommend it ! Tarte is one of my favorite brands of makeup, so I was thrilled to buy a sunscreen. I got it from Sephora and the employee told me she loved it !
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Use this in the summer! However it’s kind of heavy so I wouldn’t suggest to wear any heavy makeup over it. I also have very sensitive skin and even with the heavy oil base, it never bothered my skin!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is soooo cute!! Honestly at first the product caught my eyes because of the packaging. Then I used it and I liked it!! I love to travel with this. So easy to pack in my package and go. Not a must have but I do enjoy it.
Jessica L.
sturgis
This is a little pricey, I have tried others and I can say they do about the job. I bought this at Sephora it is effective but I found cheaper that do the same! My expectations were not high so I’m not sure if it was what I needed!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Works well.... lots of moisture and keeps skin glowing throughout the day. Would buy again and definitely recommend this purchase to everyone. Great for all skin types. I absolutely loved this lotion
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Emma C.
Malibu, CA
I have only used the sample size of this but have been waiting ot get a full size. I love the smell. it smells like summer. It leaves no oily residue and doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day. It seems a lot of people are hesitant to use sunscreen, but this one is worth trying, also don't be a dummy, always put sunscreen on your face, you can thank me in 30 years.
Brooke T.
New York
Received a sample size of this and it perfectly fit in my bag for traveling. Little bit of product goes a long way as I was able to use it all over my entire face. Nourishing as well, I recommend.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter swears by this! She uses this all the time! It keeps her moisturized throughout the day without over doing it or leaving an oily residue, and she always makes sure she keeps it on hand. It's vegan too so that makes it even better for her oily skin. She also has acne prone skin and applies this before applying makeup. It's a great product and it's highly recommended!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?