BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I personally felt that this was a over rated product which made my makeup run and become super oily and was very annoying that it was only spf 30 which after the first spray I just washed off my whole face of makeup and sunscreen
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter swears by this! She uses this all the time! It keeps her moisturized throughout the day without over doing it or leaving an oily residue, and she always makes sure she keeps it on hand. It's vegan too so that makes it even better for her oily skin. She also has acne prone skin and applies this before applying makeup. It's a great product and it's highly recommended!
Rita A.
North Brunswick
I love this product it definitely moisturize my sking and protects it. Is very gentle for delicate skins and it definitely met all my expectations. I bought mine from tarte.com really great price.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
Good amount of product for the price compared to other high end sunscreens and the bottle is so cute and feels nice with the rubberized texture and pump. I am not a sunscreen connoisseur but I love many tarte products and for a natural sunscreen it smells nice because it doesn’t smell like much at all and isn’t super thick. I use it under makeup and haven’t had issues yet.
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I really enjoyed the sunscreen by tarte. I enjoy the fact that the entire company is vegan and their products also work really well. I will continue to purchase after I’m done with this current bottle and I highly recommend this product.
Amanda S.
The fragrance was nice, but other than that it worked just like any other sunscreen I had used. Another factor was that it didn’t seem to irritate my skin as much as some others have in the past.
Eliz F.
Hartford
This is a product I’ve been using for quite a while I do have to say for people with sensitive skin this is the product I can definitely help you octane any discoloration in your face would definitely be a good product for you
Sami P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like tarte because their products feel so original, and I love their packaging. The product itself is so amazing, it feels like regular sunscreen and the price shouldn’t be as high as it is, but I love how amazing the product works and you can still put makeup on over it- so it’s not super slippery.  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Patricia R.
Brownsville
This SPF is very lightweight , it feels like nothing on the face it also has a good scent , the only reason I’m only
Giving it 4 stars is because I would love for it to have more sun protection
Melissa R.
I️ hate sunscreen on my face and there is only a couple that I️ allow to touch my face. Although I️ adore the packaging and enjoy most of Tarte’s products, this was a miss for me. I️ found that it made my face greasy and broke up my makeup throughout the day. I️ didn’t want to waste the bottle, so I️ use it on pool/beach days, but definitely not a daily sunscreen for me.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?