BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin H.
Corp Christi, TX
While I enjoyed this sunscreen from Tarte, I felt it wasn't a better product for the price than other cheaper sunscreens I have used in the past. It is an effective product and smells great, just a little on the pricey side for sunscreen. I would recommend this product to those who want to pay a little more.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I use sunscreen on my face everyday. I got this at sephora because I like Tarte's makeup. I did not care for this sunscreen at all. I used it on my face and my face turned red, it did not agree with this lotion. I tried to use it again the next day, and the same thing happened. I did not keep this sunscreen.
Weronika P.
Tarte is a brand I would recommend right off the bat. Their cosmetics are great and so is their sunscreen. The facial sunscreen, I've found, has a nice gentle scent, a nice smooth bottle and goes on very nicely. The sunscreen itself does not feel heavy and can fit in nicely with your regular makeup regime.
Kate H.
I love this stuff for my face!! It is so natural matte feeling, it doesn't leave my skin greasy like normal sunscreens. You definitely do have to reapply if you burn easily like me (I usually put 50+ on my face) but I choose this & reapplication over others because it feels so great & doesn't break me out!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
My new favorite sunscreen for my face! The pump bottle dispense the perfect amount without wasting the product. The formula is light enough so that a little bit covers a lot of area! For as light as it is, it did a great job at protecting my skin in the sun and didn't leave my skin oily or cause breakouts!
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
Got this as a sample in my Play by Sephora subscription box and I have to say I absolutely love it. It has a great smell and feel to it. I plan on purchasing the bigger bottle at Sephora when I run out of this sample. Leaves my face feeling soft not sticky or greasy which is great because I have oily skin.
Stephanie  A.
San Antonio, TX
It is great even on people who have sensitive skin. The product is so great on the skin that most of the time I forget that I have it on, there is no white residue that other sunscreen lotion can leave on your face. I also think it is great under make up and acts like a primer for the rest of your make up.
Chelsea P.
Johnson City, TN
Tarte uses only the best ingredients with their facial products. This product is a must have for summer time. It works as a great facial moisturizer as well as a primer for your makeup. Pair with the Tarte translucent finishing powder and your face will be ready for a fun summer day full of sun and smiles!
Wendy H.
I am normally a huge fan of Tarte products but this one missed the mark for me. In fact, I don't think I even used it for 1 week before putting it on the shelf to collect dust.

I think there are other great mineral based sunscreen options available and recommend trying several before settling on this one.
Megan F.
This has a nice lightweight feel and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I like to wear this over my regular skincare routine and under my primer and foundation. I find that this works well with an all day makeup application. A good sunscreen is very important to me since I'm predisposed to skin cancer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?