BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
Works ok. Not a huge fan. Leaves a white cast. Made me break out. I find it works for specific skin types and ethnicities. Not great for my combination skin. Wish it worked better. Completely disappointed in this product.
Lauren B.
Cedar Park, TX
I tried this when I went on vacation. Was a little pricy, but it met my expectations. It worked like a regular sunscreen lotion, and was soft on my skin. Was a little too white still after I blended it into my skin. Would recommend
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
Not for oily girls!!! It’s cute I love the brand however the sunscreen isn’t very powerful or very keen on oily faces.. slides my makeup around like eggs on a skillet.. so no. Never again.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I like this lotion and yes it does help but I think that you could find something that works just as good for cheaper. It makes the skin feel good but I don't feel like it is anything special like something I need.
Lizzette R.
Oxnard, CA
I bought the mini size version at Sephora and I liked it but wasn’t crazy about it. I feel like it’s a gentle sunscreen therefore it didn’t do much to my skin I couldn’t tell a difference
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I received a sample of this sunscreen in my Sephora Play! box and have used it off and on. It is an effective sunscreen that keeps you protected from the sun, but thats it. I prefer the Biore sunscreens from Japan that also keep you matte, as I have oily skin.
Uyen P.
Fountain Vly, CA
Feels a bit greasy on my oily skin. However, it does the job of sun protecting. I will keep using it in the winter weather but will definitely buy another sunscreen for the summer time here in LA
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This is one of my go to sunscreen lotions. I love to use this when I go to the beach. This product was a gift but it was purchased at Sephora. I love the way this product is packaged and I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Yennhi V.
Pennsauken , NJ
This is a great option for a physical sunscreen. In the summer I would use this underneath my makeup and it work out fine because it doesn’t give off a white cast which is good and rare to find in a sunscreen. It isn’t greasy or heavy, very light weight on the skin.
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This sunscreen has saved my life on a few occasions!!!!! It has been great to use this product instead of my normal product which is Hawaiian tropics. Or banana boat. I have used and loved this product for a while now!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back