BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katrina R.
Las vegas, NV
I really liked using this sunscreen, I received it in a boxycharm and i really want to get another one! I used the entire thing as I was using it as my daily SPF
This doesn't leave a white cast on my face when it's blended in. I love that this has a pump! It's a good sunscreen but it's a bit pricey and I feel like you can find something very close to this at the drugstore
Ally M.
Not super oily! Great standard sunscreen but I wish it was a higher spf. Thirty isn't bad though. Good but still debating if it's worth the price. I only have a free sample rn.
Mallori K.
The smell of the sunscreen is very wonderful it gives a very beachy vibe to the smell it also protects the skin pretty well I was on a five hour boat ride didn't get burnt but got tan
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
This is an ok product. I have oily skin and this seemed to add more oil to it. Although I don't mind wearing it alone to the beach, I would not wear it everyday.
Carolina V.
Merced, CA
This product definitely does what it claims to do. I'm a first time user and I'll probably purchase again. It works for my skin. I purchased this item inside Sephora. My favorite part is probably the packaging. The purple bottle is super cute! :)
Melanie K.
Received a sample of this in a Play box and I'm eternally grateful. I work outdoors all day and get pretty sweaty. I had given up on wearing moisturizers and sunscreens because they simply wouldn't stay on long enough. I tried this out, and to my surprise it didn't roll off with the sweat, and the SPF really made the difference with my skin this summer. No weird spectacle tan lines and overall better complexion for those UV soaked summer months. Will be a staple in the skin care regimen from here on out.
Kyrstyn J.
This stuff is by far the best sunscreen I've ever used. It only only goes in nicely, but it has a nice sent to it and doesn't leave your skin with an oily look to it.
Stephanie R.
N Tonawanda, NY
Very good to wear underneath make up if you are going to be in the sun but it's very pricy. You can find better priced face sunscreen that will do the same thing
Kellye L.
Houston , TX
Really great product. Not too greasy or strong smelling. Went on and blended in smoothly. Didn't make my makeup patchy or cakey either which is nice! I would definitely buy this again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?