BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
One of my completely favorites sunscreens. It's amazing under my makeup and lasts all night long !
Cady M.
Berlin, CT
All of tarts products are gentle on my sensitive skin. And smells great. The bottle is also catchy
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
This sunscreen is great under makeup and is non greasy. I used with a 100spf for extra protection.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wonderful suncreen i used it before my foundation and it look great i got this in my sephora order
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA
Great sun protection. Never get sunburn. Absorbs fast. Smells good. I like it. I think it's great.
Lyne B.
North Bend, WA
This product gives me a great spf coverage and I use it under my foundation when I'm in major sun.
Gjule D.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect for a day out to the beach absoultley love this product. My go to product for the summer!!
macy w.
Kingwood, TX
Smells & so good & protects my face from all thise little pesky sun rays. keeps face feeling fresh
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
I love the smell and have the confidence of knowing that I'm protected with a company like tarte.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Love this stuff and mostly all tarte products this is one of the nicer ones though. No complaints
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?