BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angelica P.
Best sunscreen ever I use this every day underneath my makeup and I know my skin is protected and best of all hydrated I got this at sephora it's more pricey then normal sunscreen but worth it !! I would recommend
Kayla W.
Greenville
The taste sunscreen lotion is great. It has a great texture and smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized! I like to use to before I go out in the sun and after I've been in the sun! Great product!
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
This is one of my favorite products! Good for your face and body! Provides just the rights sod protection while moisturizing your skin and making it feel light and smelling wonderful.
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT
Tarte's sunscreen lotion gives your skin Protection, Moisture, and Fragrance, but their is some downfalls... The intensive scent can not be convenient is you have delicate skin, and reapplication needed. The packaging is a really nice purple shade.
cassey c.
I absolutely love this product it is a very good Sun protectant not only am I the only one that loves it but my family does too took it to the beach and everybody could not stop using it would definitely get this again does not feel sticky or heavy on skin I absolutely just love this product.
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
Such an amazing sunscreen. Very effective and moisturizing. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the product. It surpassed my expectations completely. I definitely think others should give it a try.
Jessica B.
I recently got this Tarte sunscreen in a subscription box. And It's very food. It feels a littke heavy, and takes a minute to absorb into the skin. But once it's absorbed it's great!
Tanya R.
Mountain View, CA
Ohhhh this is a gem. Very lightweight,fast absorbing,not greasy and not clogged pores!

Going to buy the second bottle soon! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Okay, to start off with I love tarte. All of their products have amazing packaging which always makes opening them so much fun! I always try to pack this product (it's travel size is really good) and it always works for me. When I put it on it always helps me tan, without getting a sunburn.
Kristina C.
Cameron , NC
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothly. The packaging is very pretty. This product is so gentle on your skin. I felt this product was very effective at rehydrating my skin.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?