BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
I have insanely sensitive cheeks when it comes to sunscreen on my face. I tried for years and years trying everything from sensitive products to baby products, until I received a sample of this. It works great and it doesn't burn my face at all. I do wish they made this in a higher SPF bc I like wearing 50 on my face (and I still get super dark). The packaging is absolutely adorable & I love the pump. It's also pretty moisturizing without a white cast. Other than that my only negative is the price point.
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
this product is very light weith and it gives this fresh sensation when waring it . the pacaking is very simple and ngood  iguess. very gentle wear. I got it on Sephora online / theprice is average not to bad. it good to buy I woul reccomenf yo buy i
Alicia R.
I used the product this summer along with my makeup. A little goes a long way. I received the product in my April or may glossy box. Don't use too much or if will have a greasy affect.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It's amazing with a nice package. It gives full coverage. I bought this online. My favorite sunscreen. It's not pricey at all for the value and quality. I'd definitely buy again!
Pamela C.
Woooo for this product! This literally gives you a healthy luminous look with only this product. It makes the skin look radiant, but is actually doing its job to protect you! The packaging is super adorable, with a vivid purple color to help you locate the bottle even when you may be extra tired in the mornings. The pump allows you to get just enough product without wasting a ton of it. It goes on light and doesn't seem like a lotion at all. Instead it feels more like serum or something of the sort.
Johemy O.
Spring,Tx
I'm a very picky person when it comes to my sunscreens and this tarte sunscreen has left me amazed It has worked great with my skin and has left a great work so very happy to be able to use this since it's summer
Brooksie V.
Saint Peters, MO
I love the smell and feel of this. It's not greasy like most sunscreens, I wore this too pride fest last summer and I felt so smooth and weightless the whole day
Lauren R.
Pharr, TX
This is an ok product. I have oily skin and this seemed to add more oil to it. Although I don't mind wearing it alone to the beach, I would not wear it everyday.
This doesn't leave a white cast on my face when it's blended in. I love that this has a pump! It's a good sunscreen but it's a bit pricey and I feel like you can find something very close to this at the drugstore
Ally M.
Not super oily! Great standard sunscreen but I wish it was a higher spf. Thirty isn't bad though. Good but still debating if it's worth the price. I only have a free sample rn.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?