BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alejandra C.
Love Tarte! Their products are very easy on the skin, great protection and do no cause break outs!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wonderful suncreen i used it before my foundation and it look great i got this in my sephora order
macy w.
Kingwood, TX
Smells & so good & protects my face from all thise little pesky sun rays. keeps face feeling fresh
Mercedes F.
Ridgewood, NY
This product doesn't leave your body feeling sticky at all but the price is to much and it's small
Lyne B.
North Bend, WA
This product gives me a great spf coverage and I use it under my foundation when I'm in major sun.
Angela G.
This is my summer must have it easy to use and I also use on my daughter who is prone to sun spots
Gjule D.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect for a day out to the beach absoultley love this product. My go to product for the summer!!
CARO J.
Amazing sunscreen lotion. Keeps you from getting burned really bad and makes your face feel good.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Expensive! But love to use these daily on my neck and face! No greasy and lightweight protection!
Carly M.
Germantown, MD
Has a nice fragrance, by a brand that I know and love, and gives me good protection from the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?