BY TARTE #26 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sabrina R.
This sunscreen was great and it actually smelled pretty good too. The packaging is my favorite part for sure. I don't think I'd buy it again though because it's a bit pricey for sunscreen
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love this sunscreen and the scent is amazing. Smells like coconuts and like if you're on vacation. It also soothes your skin and makes it feel soft without feeling oily. The packaging looks small but it has a lot of product in it. Perfect for any skin type.
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely in love with this Tarte sunscreen it is PERFECT in so many ways first off not white cast! that is always hard to come by, another awesome thing is no greasy residue left behind so that means you can wear your foundation and all other makeup right over it after you have applied it and lastly the scent! its a nice fresh scent nothing over powering at all and does go away once its applied and dries down. overall definitely recommend for just everyday use and especially if you wear makeup! everyone should always wear spf although i must admit i don't always do it but this has helped me get into the routine of using one with it being so perfect with makeup over it.
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
this is actually amazing ! I use this everyday and for the tanning bed keeps moisture and protects my skin definitely recommend this! it's gentle & works so good
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Pricier than I usually go for but affective. It works well with makeup so that’s always a plus. Great for protecting your skin and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. I would recommend it to others!
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
I bought this to use on my face during the summer. I liked the consistency of the sunscreen. But it left my skin feeling really stick and grimy and made my skin break out. I ended up using half and throwing the rest out.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
Great for on the go last minute plans at the beach & very great as a primer in the summer . Has spf 30 so the way it protects your skin so great ! Is a little in the pricy side but I love it !
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff so much. I wish it was made in a higher SPF. I burn so fast and hard. Like I am a piece of bacon. Lol. Great smell. Not overly greasy and easy to Cary. The bottle is beautiful.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?