BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly D.
Works well.  Lasts a long time.  It can be applied before makeup without causing a problem, but I would recommend letting it sit for a bit before makeup application.  It's still greasier than I'd like it to feel, but it does the job and a little goes a long way.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
I got this in a small sample size and it's okay. It's very thin, but still feels like a sunscreen and makes me feel oily when I use it. In really humid climates it made my face feel very thick and sticky.
Shyanne H.
Smells great and feels light and airy on the skin. Gives enough SPF coverage for a mild day in the sun which is always a good thing. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized
Tatelyn W.
['Jasper', ''], GA
I absolutely loved this product. It kept my skin nice and protected. This product is very gentle to the skin. I wasn't disappointed with it. It's not too pricey either, definitely worth every single penny!
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
This product is amazing!! I don't really consider it only a sunscreen but also a really good moisturizer. Works great and I believe a good value for the money. I wear it everyday
Alyssa M.
Clarion, PA
Absolutely love Tarte. This sunscreen is amazing. The facial products are out of this world. The setting spray if you haven’t tried it you NEED too. I highly recommend this product to every single person.
Susie Q.
Los Angeles , CA
Pleasant scent, good packaging and gets the job done! It feels like I have nothing on my face when I use it, it’s not greasy at all and it doesn’t make my skin to break out. I highly recommend this product
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I liked this product at first, but it just had to be reapplied more often than other brands.
Maybe if it was a stronger spf then it would’ve worked better/longer on my fair skin.
I have a face with really bad uneven tones due to sun exposure and damage. I have been using this cream now for a couple of months and it seems to be bringing a positive response. The fact that it includes sunscreen helps in the process so that it is more even and protective.
Morgan M.
I love this Tarte sunscreen! I like that it's a mineral sunscreen and not a chemical sunscreen. I love that is had vitamins that also help your skin be brighter, and firmer. It has maracuja in it which is so good for your skin. This sunscreen did not make me break out like other facial sunscreens have in the past! I would recommend this is you are looking for a mineral sunscreen that has added benefits and actually helps improve your skin as well as protect it from the sun!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?