BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Adrianna A.
El Mirage, AZ
Defintely protected my skin from sunburns but it also left my skin feeling oily, there are other sunscreens out there that do better job at Sun protection and leave your skin feeling amazing.
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
This sunscreen is quite nice and has always given me nice coverage and kept my skin from burning, I would recommend getting it from an Ulta or Sephora instead of online, otherwise I highly recommend this product for anyone!
Mia H.
Houston
This item is amazing! Super luxurious and leaves the skin looking great, without drying out the face! This product is definitely an item that I use everyday and recommend to anyone who is looking for sunscreen for the face.
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff was heaven sent. It didn't feel greasy or heavy, my skin felt like it could breathe. I was able to use makeup over it with no problems whatsoever and it definitely helped my skin.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
It’s great! In the summer I used the product right up! I am on the boat and I need protection while riding the waves and this just does its job! It’s not oily or greasy and works great while in the sun. I did not get much of a tan!
Jennifer W.
La Mesa, CA
So I was probably like you and thought why the heck would I spend that much on an spf. Well I got it and it literally melts into your skin easily. No white cast and no over bearing spf smell
McKenzie H.
Walnut Ridge, AR
this sunscreen has an amazing smell. i’m very pale complected and i burn very easily, then just end up peeling right after, but with this product i actually started to develop a tan. it was pricey to me, but i enjoyed it
Sophia V.
This moisturizing sunscreen really does the trip! It's very effective and always does it's job. The packaging was great too. It was very gentle and my skin felt great after using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Morgan F.
Anderson, SC
Really loved this sunscreen. It's perfect to wear under makeup without the white cast on your face in pictures. It was my first time using it and I wasn't dissapointed. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa Clara, CA
I’ve been using this product line for several years. It’s dynamite. Very light but you have to apply it as if you’re using a doable or night cream. In other words, don’t be afraid to rub it in.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?