BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aerin M.
This is honestly a miracle product. My face had a lot going on like half oily half dry. This gives my skin a perfect glow! I always get compliments on my skin when i use.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen because I can mix it with my tarte bb cream and have the best tint while keeping my face safe from the sun. It's lightweight, doesn't feel oily and it stays! Best sunscreen for your face!
Rosalina C.
Tustin, CA
This product is an absolute miracle. It deeply moisturizers it perfect for dry skin. You can feel a great difference when applying to you your skin. It's smells very good and is sensitive to the skin so your skin and have a glow
Brandy Y.
Easley, SC
Unimpressed. This is almost a little gritty. And I don't feel like it works well with make up. Disappointed. Thankfully I received a sample of this and did not pay for it.
Steve M.
Lincoln, NV
A little on the thick side. Great coverage but feels a little greasy under makeup after a few hours of wear. It leaves a slight white cast. I'd use this alone if I'm going to run errands and don't intend on wearing makeup.
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Tarte products are amazing i love them. Not to heavy on the skin . Bought at ulta . I would recommend this to anyone wondering. I will purchase these products again.
valeria S.
Arvin, CA
this tarte sunscreen lotion is honestly the best! it is the only one that i use on the daily. it is a bit on the pricy side but it is the best! this lotion is very effective!! i am a repeat user and i wont stop using it until i find another one. i would recommend to others if you like to take care of your skin!
miriam e.
Port Arthur, TX
It's pretty smooth and leaves your skin super soft ! I tried alot of sunscreens but this is the one that I enjoyed the most it's not to cakes and other leavs your skin smooth and it helped clear up my face a little more!
Lindsey D.
Amarillo
Feels great on the face! I have very dry skin and this moisturized my face exceptionally. I like the smell and it is makeup-compatible! (some foundations do not agree with the moisturizer)
Marian Daniela M.
Arlington
I really like this sunscreen because make feel my skin very protect and fresh. I bought this product at Sephora and definitely I want to buy it again cause it's very gentle with me. I also like the bottle presentation.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?