BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Elsie N.
Cromwell, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I love that it keeps my skin protected from the sun in the summer, and that it comes in a pump. But it makes my skin too greasey to wear under makeup
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I love the idea of this sunscreen more than I actually like it. I love the SPF content and the fact that it's mineral vs chemical. However, I find it to be on the greasy side.
@mamaversatil M.
Having very sensitive skin/ rosacea I put this on my face and thought for sure it would be irritating. Happy to say I was wrong and after 2 months of use I love it! my skin looks and feels great!
Lidia L.
Kissimmee , FL
Lightweight and perfect to apply under your foundation. It is more for everyday not for a day on the beach, pool definitely! It's gentle on your skin and smells great.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Hannah K.
Van Nuys, CA
This stuff is a summer time necessity. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and lightweight. It also works well under make up, which is a plus for me. One of the few sunscreens I trust putting on my face.
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Does what it's supposed to but the sent is a little much for me personally, I also don't like the tacky feeling it leaves on my skin. It's good but not the best product ever.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Received this travel size in my @SephoraPlay box and it was perfect to carry in my purse. It's light weight so I use it underneath my foundation for the perfect summer glow ✨
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not to bad of a sunscreen. It's just a bit to greasy for me. The packaging is great but doesn't hold much product for what it looks like it would. I would like to see the price point lowered. I would recommend this if someone has the money.
Daniela M.
I love this sunscreen the packaging to start off with is so cute ! I love that it gives my face a nice feeling and not a take oily feeling a little to expensive but I like it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?