BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this wasn’t greasy like sunscreens usually are . I had a free sample from Sephora and used it in Mexico , and it worked well! Very effective for me. I didn’t like the smell though.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I love this sunscreen. I have the travel size and it's perfect for throwing in your bag. Works well for sensitive skin, it didn't cause me any irritation and it smells great too! I would definitely recommend giving this one a try !
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sunscreen and I prefer to use it over others. It hydrated my skin while also providing effective sun protection. I've purchased this product multiple times & will continue to do so.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
very pricey in my range I found a cheaper alternative I enjoy it is not life changing but it did not meet my expectations it was disappointing and just save your money and get a cheaper one unless you do not mind spending that much but trust me...!
David R.
This product is hands down one of the best suncare products I have used. Apart from keeping my skin motorized and bright it protects vigorously in a sunny day! What makes this been better personally is the fact that is vegan.
Amanda
california
I don't typically use sunscreen (unless I know I'll be in the sun a lot) because it makes me breakout. This didn't really do that. I used it instead of a moisturizer and it was nice and light without the harsh sunscreen smell
Maria S.
Spartanburg, SC
The best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. I didnt get a sunburn after being in the sun all day. Although i did give it only 4 stars because i had it under my makeup which gave it flashback.
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
I purchase the trail size from Sephora and was impressed! Not only did it not leave me greasy feeling. The SPF kept me from getting burned at the beach. The price point wasn't bad either. I would recommend.
Alexis W.
I used some of this, because my friend had it. I was a little skeptical about it at first but it feels amazing and works well too! I am very fair and I have freckles and the first time I used this I didn't burn and I loved it
leslie t.
perris, CA
This sunscreen lotion is perfect when going to the beach or out in the sun and smells good and definitely protect you from the song I recommend this product to anyone and it is not that pricey
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora