BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nada S.
Memphis, TN
This sunscreen is so good and doesn't have too much flashback. W a lot of sunscreen products there's an issue of flashback in pictures but this one isn't like that.
Brittany D.
Works great for sun protection! Doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily at all. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants some sun protection this summer!
Madi W.
Holland , PA
this is the best facial sunscreen ever it doesn't make me or Early or break out it's really good for combination skin I bought it at Sephora and surpassed my expectations
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!!!!! I am a very pale person so any sunscreen is great for me in general!!! I put the lotion under my primer & foundation & it works like an absolute dream! Recommend to anyone who needs the extra protection on a day to day basis.
Ashley M.
Longwood, FL
The best face sunscreen ever! The smell felt like moisturizer not sunscreen which was my favorite then the consistency was amazing not too thick and blended nicely!
Sharon Z.
Las Vegas, NV
It is light on the skin. Not heavy or weighted on the skin. Full coverage. The 30 spf makes me feel safe in the sun that it is protected and not damaging my skin.
Jenny G.
San Jose
4 stars. It could be 5 but I notice that I tend to get a heavy oil skin when I apply this product with there foundations. But using alone it's a pretty good item to protect from the sun.
Allie C.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE this packaging so much. Tarte's summer goodies are such high quality. I would definitely repurchase this. The product is lightweight and does its job of protecting your face well.
Jessica A.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love all Tarte products! Great ingredients, great for your skin!! Most Tarte products come with a sunscreen built in so I don't feel the need to apply more under my makeup, unless I'm going to be outdoors. I never have to worry about breakouts with Tarte. I love the bottle, the smell, and packaging...the sunscreen is a bit "thick". I would say better suited for a moisturizer if you are considering this for everyday use. It really helps give foundation a dewy look, but I prefer a moisturizer that illuminates.
Ashley M.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Tarte products are always great! The sunscreen serum is lightweight! If you have oily skin, like with any sunscreen product it could make you more oily throughout the day
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?