BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I received this product an a earlier month Glossybox! I love the matte packaging as well as the easy application. It's a great size for the money as well as easily accessed from Sephora.
Glory A.
I got this in my sephora play box as a sample and I love it! It has a very subtle fresh scent that is barely noticeable, so people like me who have sensitivity to scent will be able to use it. Also it is not harsh so similarly people with sensitive skin shouldn't have any problems either, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky and absorbed into my skin fast but didn't leave behind any residue it was so light it felt like nothing but I also felt like it was very effective as the day I wore it I was out in the sun for quite a bit and my face didn't burn which is amazing I burn so easily. So definitely recommend this product!
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
Such an amazing sunscreen. Very effective and moisturizing. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the product. It surpassed my expectations completely. I definitely think others should give it a try.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen! It is so moisturizing and does not cause me to break out like many others do. I love the scent and the packaging of it. Very cute and convenient to carry around.
Kayla W.
Greenville
The taste sunscreen lotion is great. It has a great texture and smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized! I like to use to before I go out in the sun and after I've been in the sun! Great product!
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff so much. I wish it was made in a higher SPF. I burn so fast and hard. Like I am a piece of bacon. Lol. Great smell. Not overly greasy and easy to Cary. The bottle is beautiful.
Jackie L.
virginia beach
Nothing beats all natural sunscreen. Love how light weight it is. Doesn’t give you that chalking tint to your skin, but doesn’t have too much tint in it. Also it smells really good too! Tatted is amazing as usual
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I've received 2 of these in my monthly beauty box subscriptions (I have several) and I really like it. I have fair skin and I live in Texas so it's extremely important that I use SPF all year around. I've always hated the feel of sunscreen, especially on my face, but this one really doesn't feel greasy at all. It absorbs quickly and actually works beautifully under makeup which really surprised me! Even on days that I wear this without makeup, my skin still doesn't have that shiny look that you normally get from sunscreen. I'm still not sure if I will actually purchase it once this one is gone but I do like it a lot! Plus the full size is lasting an extremely long time because a little bit goes a long way!
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT
Tarte's sunscreen lotion gives your skin Protection, Moisture, and Fragrance, but their is some downfalls... The intensive scent can not be convenient is you have delicate skin, and reapplication needed. The packaging is a really nice purple shade.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?