BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel C.
Denver
This is a really good facial moisturizer with sunscreen, but isn't as moisturizing as I usually like.
Jenna B.
Reading, PA
It's great it has natural products in which is great for my sensitive skin, it's also smells amazing.
brook d.
Clio, MI
I love this product I don't go out with putting this under my make up I highly recommend this product
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
Locion perfect apart from the factor of sunscreen, you have a very rich aroma !
I buy more denfintly
Lissette N.
Plano, IL
Love love love the tarte products. Use a lot of tarte products. I usually use this on a daily basis.
Tiffany S.
Lexington, KY
This product is awesome. It smells so good and protects your skin but doesn't leave a harsh residue.
Tarissa S.
Richmond, KY
Smooth while applying
Makes your face feel fresh and hydrated definitely the best product I've used.
Jordan L.
Lumberton, NC
I wasn't a fan of this and kind of waste of money new aye I didn't really need it so that's my fault
rose h.
El Paso, TX
I got a sample of this spf on a tarte purchase and I tried it I loved it I will def be ordering some
Kiara C.
Calimesa, CA
Amazing under your foundation or mixed it's not greasy and smells good and you won't get sun burnt !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?