BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Candis M.
I received this sample in my ipsy bag a few months back, I'm not sure what the price is but I really love it, the packaging is really cute, I would recommend to others and I will be purchasing once my sample is gone.
Nicole N Emilio R.
Las Cruces, NM
I love all tarte products especially this one. When I use this I know my skin is being protected from
The sun and I never have to worry about this clogging my pores
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!!!!! I am a very pale person so any sunscreen is great for me in general!!! I put the lotion under my primer & foundation & it works like an absolute dream! Recommend to anyone who needs the extra protection on a day to day basis.
Sarah H.
Johnstown, NY
Received a free sample in a small bottle that's perfect for a small beach bag or even a purse . I have fair skin so spf 30 or more is what I need , and as always I reapply when needed . It did its job and smells good
Lauren M.
I received a sample of this in ipsy, and fell in love. I love the spf, and the moisture put into my skin was great. No strange smells either. Tarte is always amazing.
Allie C.
Frisco, TX
I LOVE this packaging so much. Tarte's summer goodies are such high quality. I would definitely repurchase this. The product is lightweight and does its job of protecting your face well.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It's amazing with a nice package. It gives full coverage. I bought this online. My favorite sunscreen. It's not pricey at all for the value and quality. I'd definitely buy again!
Yasmin A.
North Hills, CA
This product is good, or just did not do justice for my skin type. This product is not for everyone. I gave this to my mom, and the product was doing my mom justice. It just made her skin good
Alicia R.
I used the product this summer along with my makeup. A little goes a long way. I received the product in my April or may glossy box. Don't use too much or if will have a greasy affect.
lisa t.
Wasn't sure if I was going to like this, so I bought the small size, I really like it. Gives your skin nice glow and works well mixed with foundation or bb creams.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?