BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Broke B.
Absolutely loved this stuff! It worked very well and I love the brand! Would definitely suggest this.
Nelva B.
Porterville, Ca
Love all of Tarte products , but mostly this one , it is super smooth definitely gentle on the skin .
Vanessa R.
Sacramento , CA
Loved this product kept my skin from burning in these hot summer nights. Would recommend this product
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Got this in my Sephora Play! Box, works well as a sunscreen under my foundation as well as by it self
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
Very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin quickly. Cute packaging and love it for hot summery days!
Lorena C.
This product is great! I think it protects my skin well . I get no redness when wearing this product.
Lauren M.
Westernport, MD
Love the tarte line. This product is awesome. Leaves skin smooth. Bought it at ulta. A little pricey.
Dalila V.
San Bernardino, CA
Tarde products are amazing just the best thing ever. Idk what I'll do without my tarts just amazing!!
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
This sunscreen lotion is soo great i can apply it once in awhile ay and it keeps me protected all day
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX
I get super sunburned when I'm in the sun it helps me a lot and keeps my skin good throughout the day
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?