BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Maria S.
Spartanburg, SC
The best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. I didnt get a sunburn after being in the sun all day. Although i did give it only 4 stars because i had it under my makeup which gave it flashback.
Jessica G.
Product works fine but is rather pricey. I have used sunscreen over the years that is much less expensive but works just as fine. There are other great options out there, would not pay the hefty price tag for this sunscreen.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I love this sunscreen. I have the travel size and it's perfect for throwing in your bag. Works well for sensitive skin, it didn't cause me any irritation and it smells great too! I would definitely recommend giving this one a try !
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I originally got this spf as a Sephora VIB. I fell in love with it! I live in Colorado, close to the sun and I have to use sunscreen year round. I love that this is not greasy but protects amazingly. I just mix it in with my moisturizer
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
This was a little too heavy for me. My skin is really sensitive and just didn’t react well to this. I will still use Tarte products because I love them. But, this one just wasn’t great for me.
Leah B.
Dayton
Love this sunscreen. The only thing is that it feels weird to me if I put makeup on after I put the product on. It kind of let me down because I love tarte and have such high expectations for them but still a great sunscreen!
Amanda
california
I don't typically use sunscreen (unless I know I'll be in the sun a lot) because it makes me breakout. This didn't really do that. I used it instead of a moisturizer and it was nice and light without the harsh sunscreen smell
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for my olive skin. I live in Arizona and this certainly does the trick! It is gentle on my skin and doesn’t make me break out. It is a little oily, but again it doesn’t make me break out at all. I would recommend this.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I like this sunscreen because I can use it on my face without worry. It doesn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin and doesn't dry it. It does leave a tiny white cast like all sunscreens but it's only an appearance factor which doesn't bother me much. I still got some sun the first time trying it out, it doesn't seem to be waterproof, but it wasn't anything severe and it did a pretty good job at holding up throughout the long sweaty day. Though it's good, I personally would never buy it as I think it's very overpriced for a sunscreen. It's one of the only ones I trust for facial use but I know I could find a cheaper option that doesn't irritate my skin.
Emma Lynn K.
Goodrich, MI
This product is a must have for me! I take it everywhere wether I'm going on vacation or just staying at a friends house. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out. Works for my skin type, I have sensitive/dry skin.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back