BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust
Dallas L.
It's nice for the face and when some one who has sensitive skin is going to be out for just a bit. I'm one of those 150 SPF kind of people so I need more than what Tarts can offer. Having said that, just for daily errands and such its great.
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
Kristina C.
Cameron , NC
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothly. The packaging is very pretty. This product is so gentle on your skin. I felt this product was very effective at rehydrating my skin.
Natalie m.
Ogden, UT
Tarte's sunscreen lotion gives your skin Protection, Moisture, and Fragrance, but their is some downfalls... The intensive scent can not be convenient is you have delicate skin, and reapplication needed. The packaging is a really nice purple shade.
Christina Y.
Columbus, OH
This worked quite well for me! It doesn't leave a white cast on my skin, and my skin was sunburn free after a vacation in Miami. EVEN WHEN THE BOAT ROME DOWN IN THE OCEAN AND I WAS STUCK FOR HOURS. I won't use another facial sunscreen.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff so much. I wish it was made in a higher SPF. I burn so fast and hard. Like I am a piece of bacon. Lol. Great smell. Not overly greasy and easy to Cary. The bottle is beautiful.
Kayla W.
Greenville
The taste sunscreen lotion is great. It has a great texture and smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized! I like to use to before I go out in the sun and after I've been in the sun! Great product!
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
Such an amazing sunscreen. Very effective and moisturizing. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the product. It surpassed my expectations completely. I definitely think others should give it a try.
Samantha H.
Toledo, OH
I love this brand and just about Everything they make! The sunscreen worked well, no burns for me! However it was a little greasy, and that’s not a huge love for me when I’m sweating at the beach all day already!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?