BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Got this in my Sephora Play! Box, works well as a sunscreen under my foundation as well as by it self
brook d.
Clio, MI
I love this product I don't go out with putting this under my make up I highly recommend this product
Caylee J.
Harlan, KY
Great sunscreen. Leaves kinda an oily feel on your face but gets the job done and doesn't let u burn.
Michelle F.
I simply love this sunscreen. I usually use this one or Murad invisiblur. This one moistures my skin.
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
Very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin quickly. Cute packaging and love it for hot summery days!
Sara M.
Del Rio, TX
I get super sunburned when I'm in the sun it helps me a lot and keeps my skin good throughout the day
Rachel C.
Denver
This is a really good facial moisturizer with sunscreen, but isn't as moisturizing as I usually like.
Jenna B.
Reading, PA
It's great it has natural products in which is great for my sensitive skin, it's also smells amazing.
Tiffany S.
Lexington, KY
This product is awesome. It smells so good and protects your skin but doesn't leave a harsh residue.
Krista C.
Bronx
Love this product. It covers perfectly and gives me peace of mind in the harsh sun. Protect yourself
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?