BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
I have never seen sunburnt on my face while using this Tarte Sunscreen lotion. It is a good sunscreen
Lauren M.
Westernport, MD
Love the tarte line. This product is awesome. Leaves skin smooth. Bought it at ulta. A little pricey.
Paige C.
Avondale, AZ
Got this in my Sephora Play! Box, works well as a sunscreen under my foundation as well as by it self
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
Very moisturizing and absorbs into the skin quickly. Cute packaging and love it for hot summery days!
Dalila V.
San Bernardino, CA
Tarde products are amazing just the best thing ever. Idk what I'll do without my tarts just amazing!!
brook d.
Clio, MI
I love this product I don't go out with putting this under my make up I highly recommend this product
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL
In love with tarte in general...
Byt this sunscreen lotion is wonderful.. it protects my face so good
Alexis H.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing i don't always use it but it really is amazing i love all of tartes products💞
Lorena C.
This product is great! I think it protects my skin well . I get no redness when wearing this product.
Michelle F.
I simply love this sunscreen. I usually use this one or Murad invisiblur. This one moistures my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?