BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maruly C.
Really good for protect your body and face from the sun! Smells like suncream so if you are sensible to senses its fine. Also doesnt give greasy feeling once you put it.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
Tara F.
Chana
LOVE! I love tarte and had never used this sunscreen I usually purchase their makeup but this just goes to show how amazing tarte is! Didn't leave my skin greasy at all!
Jen P.
Good sun protection. It smells like sunblock, but I personally don't mind. I have combination skin and I really like that it doesn't feel heavy. Goes great under makeup.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love this sun screen. It makes my face feel so soft. I apply it over my regular skin care products, and under my makeup. It keeps my skin from getting burnt in the summer.
Morgan B.
N Highlands, CA
This sunscreen is eh. It didnt wow me or anything. I like that it is UVA and UVB but it just acts like every other sunscreen i own. I could probably go to the drug store and just buy one there instead of paying so much for this one. Although i like the packaging.
Erika L.
Plant City, FL
I honestly have never used this product before , but I have heard many good things about it ! I don't know if I will ever purchase . if you have leave a comment below .
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
Super good sunscreen! It's not greasy or oily and didn't leave a white residue on my face. I wear this under my make up sometimes when I know that I'm going to be under the sun for a while, and it doesn't impact my make up at all.
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I didn't like the texture and smell of this, but I don't think that has anything to do with the product so much as my dislike for SPF. I got in my Sephora Play! a couple months back and did enjoy using it. SPF preferences aside, it did sit well under my makeup and as a football mom, I definitely noticed a huge improvement with sun exposure on my face during games. This is the first facial sunscreen I've tried, so I'll probably try more before purchasing a full-sized one, but for my first experience it wasn't disappointing by any means.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?