BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
Great for on the go last minute plans at the beach & very great as a primer in the summer . Has spf 30 so the way it protects your skin so great ! Is a little in the pricy side but I love it !
Tiffany  K.
I used this on my daughter! I was quite impressed with the smell, texture and staying power! It worked well on my nine year old, so I have faith it would work beautifully on all ages!!
Tiffany W.
I recommend this to all of my florida girls. I spend a lot of time in the sun during most of the year and this is very light weight, smells wonderful and sits well under my foundation.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely in love with this Tarte sunscreen it is PERFECT in so many ways first off not white cast! that is always hard to come by, another awesome thing is no greasy residue left behind so that means you can wear your foundation and all other makeup right over it after you have applied it and lastly the scent! its a nice fresh scent nothing over powering at all and does go away once its applied and dries down. overall definitely recommend for just everyday use and especially if you wear makeup! everyone should always wear spf although i must admit i don't always do it but this has helped me get into the routine of using one with it being so perfect with makeup over it.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Having pale skin all you other pale girls know when it gets dry, it stays dry! This made my skin so soft and not oily like some other ones do! This is a god send for me thank you Tarte!
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
The formula is light weight not sticky! I love the tarte brand! It is a bit pricey for the amount you get! However I do recommend this product! It absorbs great and is good under makeup!
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a great sunscreen for my face. Normally I'll try ones but it will leave my face greasy. But this tarte sunscreen is the bomb! It's fantastic and I wear it every day in the summer.
Autumn F.
I love using this when I know I’m going to be outside for a long time because of the spf 30 plus you can wear it under your foundation and it will still protect you skin from harsh sun rays.
paige b.
Decent sunscreen. As with all sunscreens this does need to be reapplied every few hours. Works well under makeup but can't be reapplied once makeup is done, would work better as a spray.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?