BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Michelle H.
I received this sunscreen in my glossy Box and love it. The scent is nice in comparison to your typical sunscreen but my favorite thing about it is the non sticky feel it leaves. I plan on ordering more before I leave for Sanibel.
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
I LOVE this sunscreen. I received a sample with my last Tarte order and I will order a full size next time! I love how it doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreen. It has a sort of cooling feel which us amazing for the summer!
Allison J.
['Ellabell', 'GA'], GA
Love this product! Smoothly rubs into skin and is very gentle. The smell is nice. I've only bought this once from Tarte online but would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Hands down one of my favorite facial sunscreens! It's consistency is extremely thin and it does not sit on top of your whatsoever. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face nor does it leave your skin greasy. The smell is minimal. Overall, great product!
Gianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product but i would recommend just normal sunscreen especially for the face for the safest day out in the sun. Sum exposure caused fine lines and wrinkles so a protected face is very important
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This sunscreen has a pleasant smell, no white cast, and is a nice sized bottle. All around, it is a pretty good sunscreen. My only complaint is that it makes my skin pretty oily throughout the day
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
It's a really nice sunscreen. I really like tarte. It's a little pricey, but works pretty well. I am a first time user, but will continue to use. You can get it at Sephora or tarte.com. I'd probably purchase again.
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. Does the job and have a very unique fragrance that is not over powering. The value is overall good and the product goes a long way. I have been using this nonstop all summer and will continue to use it as my go to face sunscreen lotion.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Me encanta este bloqueador solar.
Desde su empaque que es verdaderamente hermoso y femenino.
La formula del protector es suave y de facil distribucion en la piel. No deja la cara blanca.
Huele bien.
yasmine M.
Austin, TX
FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN!!! I LOVE IT! LIGHTWEIGHT. not greasy or oily. Applies well under makeup or alone! I use this product everyday and I definitely helps protect against that harsh southern sun
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?