BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Good sunscreen! Definitely can tell along the hairline that it is working. It does leave a white cast initially, but can be covered with foundation. I love that this doesn't have a scent as is typical of most sunscreens.
Amanda T.
Astoria, NY
This isn't my favorite SPF.  It leave me super greasy.  I also don't love the packaging. It's unnecessarily heavy and hard to travel with.  It certainly gets the job done but it isn't my favorite.  I do love the scent though.
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
This product deff is amazing , sunsvreen is so important for your face and this has sunscreen in it which I love that deff makes you wanna use it . Great product if you have dry sensitive skin you definitely will love this . I deff would reccomend this product
Areli S.
I don't usually wear sunscreen because I can never find a good one but when i heard great reviews on this sunscreen I decided to try it out. Needless to say this is my go to sunscreen
I love the sunblock serum it's good for a long hot day as my son, and is very effective. I've had absolutely no trouble with this product it is very gentle on my face. I have bought this product more than three times.
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Arteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a fluid formula with mineral-based sunscreen actives that provide broad-spectrum sun protection. The sunscreen goes a step further to provide a host of beneficial antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and skin-repairing ingredients that help make good on its claims to "re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance." Our only complaint is the fragrance (more on that in a minute), but given that the scent isn't overpowering, it's not a total dealbreaker. Of course, the million-dollar question is how does Tarteguard 30 look and feel? Fortunately for those with oily or combination skin, the blend of ingredients creates a thin, fluid lotion texture that absorbs quickly into skin. It has a matte feel, yet the active ingredients leave a bit of sheen on skin. It leaves skin brightened with a healthy—but not greasy—subtle glow and after it dries, doesn't leave a white cast.
Naomi N.
Santa Barbara, CA
Really light mineral based sunscreen. Blends easily into the skin and you only need a little
Bit so lasts a while. I will wear this under makeup and it doesn't feel oily or ruin my makeup. Only downside is pump can be a little hard to press
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
I love this! I purchased before I went to the Dominican Republic and I'm so glad that I did. Although a little pricey, it's worth it! And it didn't make me break out which is a total win!
molly c.
Dayton, OH
this is a great sunscreen; i didn't burn ir breakout while using it. i have fairly sensitive skin and appreciate thats its mineral sunscreen instead of chemical. i only wish it wasnt scented. however, it did not cause any irritation.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
This is my go to facial sunscreen. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a film behind on my face. It has a pleasant scent and fits easily into my beachbag. Definitely a must have product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?