BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mayra C.
Sacramento, CA
I have tried this sunscreen a couple of times, it's alright. The packaging is nice and all, but it works just the same as any other drugstore sunscreen given its price.
Michelle R.
Miami , FL
Super good sunscreen! It's not greasy or oily and didn't leave a white residue on my face. I wear this under my make up sometimes when I know that I'm going to be under the sun for a while, and it doesn't impact my make up at all.
Nancy V.
Anaheim, CA
Very nice moisturizer. It keeps my skin from getting dry and feels like baby skin. Also does a good job at protecting you from the sun. I rarely get sunburned on the face using this product.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This is a great physical sunscreen that didn't feel oily on my skin at all. It didn't clog my pores or make me break out either I would definitely give this one a try!
Anna S.
Clive, IA
Love this facial sunscreen. Slightly greasy but not uncomfortable. It also never made me break out and is gentle on the skin. I love the brig packaging it's super cute. I'd 100% buy it again.
Brisa G.
Wendell, NC
I have tried this product so many times and it actually does work it's really gentle on the skin good value for the price it did me my expectations and I would recommend it for other people it does need some improvement
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I fell in love with this product after receiving it in my Sephora Play! Box! It's so lightweight and moisturizing. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like most other sunscreen brands. The packaging is a nice purple however it is glass, and will break if not properly handled. I would recommend being gentle with it. I used it on my face for a fishing trip in direct sunlight this summer in south Louisiana and although the rest of my body burned, my face did not thanks to this sunscreen. I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out.
kaylee u.
Brandon, FL
this is a great alternative to sunscreen which breaks me out I've gotten quite a lot of samples from Sephora but want to try out the full size since I like it so much
Hanna P.
Augusta, GA
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that can be worn Under makeup or by itself! The best park is that it's not sticky!!! Also the cute packing is a definite plus!
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I really like this for no make up days. I only give it 4 starts because the one I got expired like two months later. Don't know if it's the ingredients in it or what.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?