BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bianca G.
Gilroy, CA
Love using it during the summer the most. Leaves a nice finish. I was sold by the packaging but the product made it better. It was a tad to oily for me but I still like it. I’d definitely recommend it
Gracie A.
You need your sunscreen everyday and this is the most amazing stuff ever. It’s so effective. You must try this. I swear by it ! I will buy again! It was the best thing ever!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
This has a very good protection against the sun. I think the price is right. It is every effective and has a great value. This had really set the bar high. I recommend for people to buy this product because it will not disappoint you
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Use this in the summer! However it’s kind of heavy so I wouldn’t suggest to wear any heavy makeup over it. I also have very sensitive skin and even with the heavy oil base, it never bothered my skin!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is soooo cute!! Honestly at first the product caught my eyes because of the packaging. Then I used it and I liked it!! I love to travel with this. So easy to pack in my package and go. Not a must have but I do enjoy it.
Bekah D.
184 burnham road waltham vt
I love this sunscreen! I use this in the summer under my makeup and it doesn’t make my face look oily. I also love how it doesn’t make my face feel gross. This product is a great price because this product is truly one of the best!
•|fashion l.
van nuys
What I like about this product is that it has a SPF and it really helps because you need it this is my first time using it but I truly love it and it has very good value to it! I love it and I won’t stop using it such a great product 💕💕💕
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Works super nice, when I burn my face peels but, this product didn’t make my face burn or peel which was totally great..... it actually made my face tanner and give it a even tan, love it so much that’s all I have to say (recommend)
Courtney W.
I have many, many Tarte products and this is a staple. The sunblock is effective, the smell is great and I love the brand. Most everything in the brand is cruelty free and natural which is a big bonus!
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
I got a travel size of this at Sephora and it was ok. It didn’t leave a white cast under my makeup which I appreciate but I personally wouldn’t buy again only because I have found something better.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?