BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Barbara D.
It’s a good sunscreen by an awesome brand. I’ve only tried a sample size because I think the price is a little steep for a sunscreen which is something I use most days but it is a good one nonetheless.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I like this product because it doesn’t break out my skin! I have very acne prone oily skin, this does not add to the oils at all. A little on the more expensive side but I think it’s totally worth it.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 tiene cobertura ecelente para salir a la calle y hacer actividades expuesta al sol y no tienes de que preocuparte ya q tiene SPF 30
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Pricey. Everything Tarte is very nice in my opinion. However with this price tag, I can't use this as often as I need to living in Florida. Wish there was a little travel size I could keep in my purse.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarte tarteguard is a sunscreen. You can buy this online or go to Sephora. Tarte is a high end brand, so it is on the expensive side. I would recommend this sunscreen to others to buy. I will buy again.
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
Overall good sunscreen. Used under my makeup and alone and it sits nicely on my skin. It isnt too oily and seems like a good value. Packaging makes it easy to use and definitely a good staple product.
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Use this in the summer! However it’s kind of heavy so I wouldn’t suggest to wear any heavy makeup over it. I also have very sensitive skin and even with the heavy oil base, it never bothered my skin!
Sara Jane A.
Maidens, VA
I love this product so much !! I would recommend it ! Tarte is one of my favorite brands of makeup, so I was thrilled to buy a sunscreen. I got it from Sephora and the employee told me she loved it !
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Works well.... lots of moisture and keeps skin glowing throughout the day. Would buy again and definitely recommend this purchase to everyone. Great for all skin types. I absolutely loved this lotion
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?