BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sanjuana B.
I love this sunscreen, it's truly amazing. I received it as a gift but I'm 100% sure that I will be buying it again. The packaging was always done nicely and its made out of plastic which is good because it's good not to be worrying about it braking and it's also a good size to have it while traveling anywhere.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
I received s few samples of this and overall It's a nice and light sunscreen. My issue is the smell. It has a really strong scent that I equate to mens cologne. It's not horrible but it's totally not what I want to smell when I'm applying it to my face. For the price I have other sunscreens I like much better.
Nicole G.
Las Vegas, NV
Im always looking for a good sunscreen to wear under my makeup. This sunscreen is not thick just thin enough to know that its coverung your face and you are protected. The only thing is if you want to wear it under your makeup, make sure its fully dry and in your skin or it will make your makeup tacky all day.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
I purchased this product from a sephora box set, it does not seem harsh on my face and does not make it feel oily. their packing always looks cool and is very compactable. i am a first time user of tarte sunscreen and only received a sample size but i would highly recommend and would definitely purchase again.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Maybe I'm weird, but I really can never tell if a facial sunscreen is awesome, or just ok. I got a small bottle of this in a Sephora sample bag. Its got a nice, light lotiony texture, not too much fragrance. My face didn't fry off after using it, but i'd hope it did at least that much. Just not too impressed.
Supritha S.
Fort Worth, TX
So, initially when I started using Tarte, I was really skeptical just because my skin is very sensitive. I didn't want any allergic reactions but, then I realized it is the first sunscreen lotion without any chemical with SPF30! This is really great on my skin, I love the product! My go to skincare essential!
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
I am really picky when it comes to sunscreens. This was recommended in a blog I came across and I can not say how right the blogger was. This has to be one of the best sunscreens I have tried to this date, and I would use sunscreen on a daily basis due to sports. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
mahnoosh m.
Smooth and light formula, it did feel great on my skin and had a nice botanic scent almost like most of the rainforest of the sea skin care products. It did not interfere with my primer (hourglass and Laura Mercier) and would consider purchasing after my sample runs out. It is more of a runny consistency btw.
Lindsey W.
Graham, NC
Overall a good sunscreen for protecting your face while out and about. Soft lotion consistency it went on really smooth and my primer and makeup applied over top of it nicely. The only thing I didn't like is that it dried a little sticky. It wasn't bad just a little sticky. Def my pick for my face sunscreen.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
I use sunscreen on my face everyday. I got this at sephora because I like Tarte's makeup. I did not care for this sunscreen at all. I used it on my face and my face turned red, it did not agree with this lotion. I tried to use it again the next day, and the same thing happened. I did not keep this sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?