BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tara J.
Henderson, NV
Worked well. Felt a little tacky on my face. Did not like the way my foundation applied over top of it.
Chin L.
Mobile, AL
I cant give full review I have just tried a sample of this product. It wasn't greasy. Very light weight.
Karina C.
Sacramento, CA
Love to add a pump into my foundation when my foundation doesn't have SPF especially since it's summer.
Julianna P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Absolutely incredible!! I haven't had a sunburn on my face since i bought this product 6 months ago!!💕💕
Brea R.
This is really good sun screen. I can't think of any better sun screen, really. I really love it a lot.
Amanda F.
Greenbrier, TN
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face. It is lightweight and doesn't break my sensitive skin out.
Briceida M.
I actually got this in a travel size version , comes in handy!! Doesn't leave your face oily. I love it
Kaela P.
Frankfort, KY
This sunscreen came in my Sephora play box once. I can't use this kind, it left my face feeling greasy.
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
Sunscreen is something I don't put on everyday bc I'm lazy, but if the packaging is cute why not buy it
Norma A.
Love the smell And it definitely met my expectations I have only used it once but plan on buying again,
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?