BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather D.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love products by Tarte, but this just didn't seem to measure up. It doesn't wear well under makeup, nor does it wear well by itself. On a plus side the smell is actually quite wonderful.
Theresa S.
I love that it doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. I HATE that smell. Lol. This is very good, tho a bit pricey for my budget. (I got it in a subscription box)
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Tarte Is A Product That Never Fails The SPF Is So Good And It Doesn't Feel Sticky Like Other Suncreens Would Its Nice And Smooth and Does The Job For Them Hot Days
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Awesome product! Tarte has never let me down, I’m sure all Tarte lovers will agree. It does what it is suppose to do, effective. I got a sample of it in my ipsy bag.
Briana D.
New jersey
Love using this if you have sensitive skin this is a perfect product for you. Really does help and it so gentle on the skin and the packaging is so pretty I love the color.
Kaileigh L.
This sunscreen is incredible. I am fair skinned and this always does the trick! We are out in the sun a lot on the water so I always need a good sunscreen and this is it!
roxanna v.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
All of these products are great so I wasn't disappointed when I first tried this out! Leaves my face looking so healthy and shinny. Bonus the packaging is so cute 🙌🏼
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
This is my all time favorite facial sunscreen. It is such a light weight breathable formula that goes on smoothly under makeup without the greasy feeling that some sun screens tend to leave. I think the price is right in my opinion you get what you pay for and this product definitely delivers. I bought this from sephora and I saw that it is also coming in the sephora play box, so I'll have a mini one for travel. Which I'm super exicted to receive.
I really love this product
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
The ingredients are pretty good and don't seem toxic like most brands. I carry a travel size all summer long in my purse. It my go to if I ever get stuck in the sun!
Amanda Z.
Mckeesport, PA
I absolutely love how this feels on my face. It's great if you want to wear it alone or under your makeup. It doesn't clog your pores or break out my acne prone skin. It smells good and it's made with amazing products!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?