BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I love tarte first of all!! I liked this product a lot because I did feel like it was sunclscreen totally made for my face! It was a moisturizer also but it didn't go too great under my makeup, that would be my only complaint.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
I didn't love the feeling left on my face. Very classic sunscreen feel. I made sure to not use to much, it just didn't sink in easily. It's a great SPF, great brand, but could be improved a little.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
I can't get enough of tarte. They make something great in every category. For every skin type. Their new line of sun/sweat/workout stuff is excellent. Great quality products and cruelty free. The ingredients are top notch!!
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Generally great in the skin nice smoothing effects while your out on the beach but just need that extra protection it is general I bought mines at at Sephora It can improve on the size of the bottle it’s more like a travel size .
Hannah L.
I was really disappointed in this sunscreen. For a rather expensive price, I expected much better. This sunscreen is only SPF 30 and makes my skin feel oily. It also has a strange scent that I cannot get used to. I do like the fact that the sunscreen has a pump though.
Marisa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product feels great on the skin . It's not heavy but it also feels moisturizing at the same time . It was my first time using it and I would most likely buy it again . I purchased it at sephora .
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
It felt great going on and didn’t make my break out but I didn’t feel it gave me the UV protection that I expected. I typically use an SPF 15 facial moisturizer and don’t think this worked any better.
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nothing special! It didn't cause me to break out but I didn't see any amazing benefits. The packaging is super cute! And the product has a nice smell. I just think it should do more for the cost
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I love this facial sunscreen! It protects your skin very well. I am very pale and easily burn. It has saved me many sunburns. I would recommend for any one who has pale or fair skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great sunscreen it absorbs completely and doesn't leave a gooey feeling on.l your face I sometimes use it under my moisturizer before makeup and the price point is really good it lasts months and can use it on arms too
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back