BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I fell in love with this product after receiving it in my Sephora Play! Box! It's so lightweight and moisturizing. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like most other sunscreen brands. The packaging is a nice purple however it is glass, and will break if not properly handled. I would recommend being gentle with it. I used it on my face for a fishing trip in direct sunlight this summer in south Louisiana and although the rest of my body burned, my face did not thanks to this sunscreen. I will definitely be purchasing it when I run out.
Princess B.
I ABLSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN! It has never failed me and I always end up without any accidental sunburns. Is also lightweight and not too heavy. Definitely would recommend it to someone who burns easily in the sun.
Rachel S.
I know a lot of people like this SPF but I'm not sure why because it leaves my skin feeling so greasy after application. This product never fully sinks into my skin.
Heather D.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love products by Tarte, but this just didn't seem to measure up. It doesn't wear well under makeup, nor does it wear well by itself. On a plus side the smell is actually quite wonderful.
Jacqui L.
This sunscreen works wonders! It is super long lasting and very effective. I am a frequent user of this product and would not change for anything. Customers will not be disappointed, it is available at many local supermarkets and is an overall gold product.
Amanda Z.
Mckeesport, PA
I absolutely love how this feels on my face. It's great if you want to wear it alone or under your makeup. It doesn't clog your pores or break out my acne prone skin. It smells good and it's made with amazing products!
Theresa S.
I love that it doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. I HATE that smell. Lol. This is very good, tho a bit pricey for my budget. (I got it in a subscription box)
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've gotten this in a PR package and it's actually really good but I don't use it as much I'm not a sunscreen type of person so it's just not me but it is a good sunscreen
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
First of all i love the presentation, it's truly amazing. The product is just good, not my favorite but they're pretty nice and cover pretty good my skin, leaving it nice and pleasant feeling
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
The ingredients are pretty good and don't seem toxic like most brands. I carry a travel size all summer long in my purse. It my go to if I ever get stuck in the sun!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?