BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dawn I.
Carlsbad, NM
I have very fair skin so I have to use sunscreen a lot and I really love this product! Love love love!!
Norma A.
Love the smell And it definitely met my expectations I have only used it once but plan on buying again,
Paola D.
Fresno, CA
Still got a sunburn but not that bad, it wasn't as sticky as I thought it would be and didn't smell bad
Briceida M.
I actually got this in a travel size version , comes in handy!! Doesn't leave your face oily. I love it
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
I love this face sunscreen! It doesn't break me out and is great quality. I love that it is SPF 30 too.
Nathalie P.
I have dry skin and this is amazing I say and its a life saver for me and pretty much change up my face
Brea R.
This is really good sun screen. I can't think of any better sun screen, really. I really love it a lot.
Alixandra N.
South Plainfield, NJ
Not sticky which is awesome. 30 is the perfect amount of protection for me personally love this product
Nini T.
Louisville , KY
Sunscreen is something I don't put on everyday bc I'm lazy, but if the packaging is cute why not buy it
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This lotion is great for delicate face skin. It keeps it from burning and protects against the Uv rays.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?