BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
Autumn G.
Savannah
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love this sun screen. It makes my face feel so soft. I apply it over my regular skin care products, and under my makeup. It keeps my skin from getting burnt in the summer.
Brianna F.
Duson, LA
Well, I wasn't surprised to see poor reviews here. I find it pretty useless as a mask. The ingredient list looks really good especially "urea" (natural moisturizing factor), "licorice root extract" (lightening agent and redness reducer) and "mushroom extract" (lightening agent and antioxidant) so I decided to give it another chance... I used it as an overnight moisturizer for a few days. My skin is noticeably smoothr and brighter!

I've been using it for a month now and I'm in love how my skin looks and feels. It's my holy grail PM moisturizer!
Maruly C.
Really good for protect your body and face from the sun! Smells like suncream so if you are sensible to senses its fine. Also doesnt give greasy feeling once you put it.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and I love the way it feels on my skin. Sunscreen usually is too thick for my liking but this one is nice under makeup!
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love everything by Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. I feel like it's a great value and will help prevent wrinkles and other problems associated with aging. I would definitely continue purchasing this sunscreen.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
I absolutely loved this. I received as a sample from Sephora. I put it on under my makeup before going to the zoo and a bit on my shoulders. It did not effect the staying power of my makeup at all. In fact I felt like it made me glow a bit. It didn't feel greasy, more like a lotion that I put under my primer. With summer here, I will definitely purchase a bottle. It was very gentle on my skin, a lot of sun screens will make me breakout in small hives but I had no issues and no sun burn throughout the day! A great buy, definitely recommended!!
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I didn't like the texture and smell of this, but I don't think that has anything to do with the product so much as my dislike for SPF. I got in my Sephora Play! a couple months back and did enjoy using it. SPF preferences aside, it did sit well under my makeup and as a football mom, I definitely noticed a huge improvement with sun exposure on my face during games. This is the first facial sunscreen I've tried, so I'll probably try more before purchasing a full-sized one, but for my first experience it wasn't disappointing by any means.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
I received this in one of my subscription boxes! It is a great product but a little goes a long way! It is pretty thick and hard to rub in... that's the only negative!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?