BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Autumn F.
I love using this when I know I’m going to be outside for a long time because of the spf 30 plus you can wear it under your foundation and it will still protect you skin from harsh sun rays.
Dallas L.
It's nice for the face and when some one who has sensitive skin is going to be out for just a bit. I'm one of those 150 SPF kind of people so I need more than what Tarts can offer. Having said that, just for daily errands and such its great.
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
Crystal C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I have been going through different sunscreens fo myself but none of them were working until this one!  A thing about this product is that whenever I got it it was very liquidy.  This was the only  issue, this product was so good I think I would definitely purchase this again
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
paige b.
Decent sunscreen. As with all sunscreens this does need to be reapplied every few hours. Works well under makeup but can't be reapplied once makeup is done, would work better as a spray.
Giselle L.
Arverne, NY
I love this dog it doesn't make my skin oily and it doesn't feel heavy at all it obsorbs nicely and doesn't leave a white cast if your worried about that I use this everyday whenever I'm not wearing makeup
Sabrina R.
This sunscreen was great and it actually smelled pretty good too. The packaging is my favorite part for sure. I don't think I'd buy it again though because it's a bit pricey for sunscreen
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Es perfecto, es de textura ligera y no hace que mi piel se sienta pesada ni grasosa, puedes maquillarte tranquilamente. y la verdad siento que protege mi piel de los rayos solares. su presentacion esta genial
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?