BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
I got a travel size of this at Sephora and it was ok. It didn’t leave a white cast under my makeup which I appreciate but I personally wouldn’t buy again only because I have found something better.
Anna B.
This product didn’t make my face sticky or feel gross. It definitely felt high quality while protecting me from the sun. It didn’t interfere with my acne prone and sensitive skin and it’s the best!
Allison J.
['Ellabell', 'GA'], GA
Love this product! Smoothly rubs into skin and is very gentle. The smell is nice. I've only bought this once from Tarte online but would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
safa l.
san diego
She said would have to do what it would do with a great friend family friend friend family family friends and friends friend and friend friend and friends and friend friend and even friend friends and friend friends friend family
Michelle H.
I received this sunscreen in my glossy Box and love it. The scent is nice in comparison to your typical sunscreen but my favorite thing about it is the non sticky feel it leaves. I plan on ordering more before I leave for Sanibel.
Nancy L.
Great lotion feel & mild scent that absorbs nicely. I love the packaging, absorption spf (level & ingredients alike) and it's pretty solid overall. I would imagine this is suitable for all skin types.
Gianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product but i would recommend just normal sunscreen especially for the face for the safest day out in the sun. Sum exposure caused fine lines and wrinkles so a protected face is very important
Rhiannon W.
Portland, OR
I got this is a sample in my Sephora Play box and I am absolutely hooked. I bought a full size bottle immediately. It's light and effective. I'm thrilled to have found another great tarte product!
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Hands down one of my favorite facial sunscreens! It's consistency is extremely thin and it does not sit on top of your whatsoever. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face nor does it leave your skin greasy. The smell is minimal. Overall, great product!
Carol e.
this product does not break me out. feels very light on my face. the value is good and it is a bit expensive very worth it. i bought mine at Sephora.
very nice packaging.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back