BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia P.
I love how easy it is to apply and layer over top of!! It’s lightweight as well so it really allows you to wear makeup over top and not feel like the stuff is sliding off your cheek from being too thick.
Lesly B.
White Plains, NY
I like the packaging of the sunscreen for starters, i also think it is pretty good pricing and value, the only negative I have is the white cast. It's not too noticeable but still.
Kayleonna P.
Helps keep my face smooth and moisturized before applying my make up. I️ also apply after I clean my face even if I’m not going to wear make up. I️ like to keep my face moistured and this is a great product to do so
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Really good! I started using this product when I found some black spots on my face! I went crazy. I have a super delicate skin and all of the products give me allergies. With this one I didn't experiment any allergy.
Brittany P.
I live in Hawaii, and I use this every morning, and anytime I go to the beach. I have sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, and this is gentle on my skin and does not cause breakouts. I will continue purchasing.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face. I have dry and sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen I've ever been able to put on my face without breaking out or having a bad reaction.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
I tried this when I received a sample of it from Sephora. Although I should be, I'm not a huge fan of facial sunscreen. They're usually sticky, greasy, and oily, and putting makeup over any type of spf doesn't work well. I found this made my makeup appear muddy. Although the smell is nice and it didn't appear overly oily (it was fine after I set my face with powder), it seemed that after a few hours my foundation seemed to smear off around my cheeks and nose. I think this would be okay for anyone who just wanted spf without makeup though. Personally I'm just going to stick to my nars foundation with spf 30 because I get better results.
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this in a glossy box. While i love tarte products this just isn't the right sunscreen for me. I have a hard time applying foundation evenly after use & it makes me so greasy.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.)
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I love tarte! I have used this multiple times under make up and bare faced! It does what it says! I'd def buy again! Plus it comes in a cute container and doesn't cost and arm and a leg !
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?