BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Desiree N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This sunscreen works miracles, I never used to protect my face but having this you always will want too.
Sam I.
Weare, NH
I really like this product, I think it's a little expensive. It works but I will not be buying it again.
Holly B.
Gulfport, MS
Bought this last summer and I love it!!! It is very gentle on the skin and works so well. Well worth it.
Grace W.
South windsor , CT
This really protected my face and body from the sun without any irritation like many sunscreens give me.
Norma D.
Navarre, fl
Got this little one for free and I used it for my face works so well and the bottle it self is Soo cute!
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
I really likethis sunscreen, it has a beautiful package and it has a good quality. I really recommend it
kinjal P.
I trust tarte only because of this product. I use it on my face before makeup everyday during the summer
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I like this stuff but I think it's a bit pricey compared to other brands. I'd try something else instead
Ana G.
Best sunscreen ever. It protects you from uva/uvb and comes with an spf of 30. Great for skin protection
Kate S.
New Albany, IN
Got this in a Sephora play box & I love it!! Smells good & it isn't greasy at all! So impressed with it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?