BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy Y.
I'm not a fan of this sunscreen at all. I received it as a sample from a subscription box, and it just really gets on my nerves. I think spf 30 is a bit low for daily use, if a product is specifically dedicated to being a sunscreen, why not make a spf 50? It's going to need to last the entire day. I found the formula to be overly greasy and sit on my skin instead of sinking in, and I don't enjoy trying to put makeup on over it. I'm using up the rest of it as a sunscreen for my body, but I would not repurchase, there are so many better options out there.
Candace W.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this sunscreen at Sephora and I really enjoyed it. It did just what I needed. Used it under my BB cream for a lightweight coverage plus sunscreen. The packaging is nice and I love the pump. I would absolutely recommend it and purchase it again in the future.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
My skin have been so bad recently and after using this product, the results have blown me away. this my first time using this sunscreen and definitely want to repurchase!
Merinda B.
Piqua, OH
Very lightweight, non-greasy. Great for every day use. I loved the way it smelled, and it did not make my skin feel gross. You only need to use a little bit, so it's a great value. I would definitely recommend this!
Melis O.
I really do like when my everyday lotions have sunscreen. I put this on everyday under my makeup in the summer and fall so that I don't get nasty sun lines and all the damage that goes with being outside.
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
I'm a huge huge fan of anything tarte! So this is a no brained for me! Is it cheap? No! Is it pricey? I would say. But I would say at so worth the price for what you get!
Alexa C.
Honestly so average. The bottle is also super bulky and heavy. It doesn't really have a scent either, which is a huge part of why I love sunscreen for the summery scents.
Courtney P.
I received this product once in one of my box subscriptions and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was great the color of the bottle was great and the product was fantastic. I didn't leave any white cast and did not cause my face to get greasy when I used it
Jen P.
Good sun protection. It smells like sunblock, but I personally don't mind. I have combination skin and I really like that it doesn't feel heavy. Goes great under makeup.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
This sun screen is a good buy but I would probably use something stronger if I really did need a SPF. The SPF is too gentle and doesn't really feel like it works too well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?