BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma S.
Richmond, VA
Love this! Protects my skin without the greasy feeling and it's smells great! Also looks good under makeup
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
Go to sunscreen. Its a little thick but I like it that way. Great coverage, pleasant smell and works well.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Works great I love it I don't really us much sun screen but I try to if I'm going to be out side for hours
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
I love taste products and their sunscreen is no exception. It is great sun protection and absorbs quickly.
Lindsay C.
gaylord, MI
Every product tarte makes is amazing. Will never use anything else! A little bit of this goes a long way.
Jennifer M.
I really loved this product. It didn't feel or smell like sunscreen and left a great base for my make up.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
I don't really know too much about this product but everyuone I know seems to really enjoy and love this.
Kyla A.
I've heard this stuff is amazing !!! & smells great & feels really smooth on the skin, would love to try!
ashley f.
I use this daily during the summer under my makeup. The smell isn't overbearing and it's very lightweight
Jessica B.
This sun cream is SOOO good!!!!! And it's spf is amazing , protects the skin and helps make things better
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?