BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
First off I would like to disclose that I love Tarte's brand, with that being said I was left disappointed with this product. The formulation leaves a little to be desired it doesn't glide on very easily on my skin and feels oily long after making me fear a possible breakout. Within an hour of going for a leisurely walk with my guy I had already sweated some of the sunblock off and he was telling me how red and sunburned I was looking. I usually use a cheaper sunblock when we go to the garden for a walk and it works fine and protects me, this did not at all. For the price and the fact that it left me with sunburned cheeks and nose I was not happy at all.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I am not trying to get skin cancer so ya girl gotta prep the face with some sunscreen . it doesnt irritate the face or leave it fedlings nasty as i thought it would but it really makes a difference.
McKenzie H.
Piggott, AR
this sunscreen has an amazing smell. i’m very pale complected and i burn very easily, then just end up peeling right after, but with this product i actually started to develop a tan. it was pricey to me, but i enjoyed it
Darian D.
Not a bad sunscreen but I found this was a little thick and hard to apply smoothly. For the amount of money there are many other facial sunscreens that are a cheaper and better alternative.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
This is my favorite product! It is priced a little high but well worth it! I buy this online and it lasts awhile. I have and will recommend this product. It is light weight and works great!
I love the sunblock serum it's good for a long hot day as my son, and is very effective. I've had absolutely no trouble with this product it is very gentle on my face. I have bought this product more than three times.
Danii C.
my favorite makeup line sunscreen, it doesn’t weigh down my skin or feel greasy. it’s excellent and has great coverage and last a great deal. it smells fantastic & doesn’t irritate my skin!
Destinee M.
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands. A lot of their products cater to ALL skin types, which is why I love this brand. It’s not pricey at all and it doesn’t leave a sticky residue or a strong sunscreen smell. Highly recommend.
Areli S.
I don't usually wear sunscreen because I can never find a good one but when i heard great reviews on this sunscreen I decided to try it out. Needless to say this is my go to sunscreen
Morgan F.
Anderson, SC
Really loved this sunscreen. It's perfect to wear under makeup without the white cast on your face in pictures. It was my first time using it and I wasn't dissapointed. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?