BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Karina T.
Used this while on a trip to Spain! It really saved my face from becoming a burnt potato! Love the feeling of it. Doesn't last too well and won't last a second in the water. I'd probably buy it again!
Haley H.
This is one that I always keep in my Beach bag. I love that tarte is a natural skincare brand and does not test on animals. This sunscreen has never disappointed me! I also like to use it with their Tarteguard BB cream!
Nancy J.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it doesn't smell awful like other sunscreens. I like using this during the summer to protect my skin from the sun. I use this before applying makeup; my makeup sits nicely on top of this product.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I like the texture of this sunscreen but it doesn't sit well with my skin. I also noticed that it doesn't exactly do the work i expected it to do for my skin cos I still felt my skin wasn't protected.
Jacksenia M.
Great under the makeup sunscreen. Feels light and airy and not heavy on the face. I use it under makeup and on my makeup free days. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Brianna G.
Cleburne
I was worried it wouldn't work or it would make my face break out because I have very sensitive skin but oh my goodness it's amazing it protects your skin from the suns harsh rays and it's wonderful
Karen B.
Birmingham, AL
The Tarteguard sunscreen works great as far as sun protection goes, but it is greasy and leaves a white-wash behind if you dont really rub it in good. It hasn't caused any breakouts like a lot of facial sunscreens tend to do to me and I will continue to use this for days at the lake, but not as a regular daily sunscreen.
Jori L.
Plattsburgh
I only had to use a little bit and applied it all over my face every few hours! It was great, and there was no sticky feeling. I would definitely use it again! Great Summer or all year round product!
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I thought this worked really well. I have very fair skin. I re applied every few hours like I normally do in the sun and I didn't burn. Love the pump. Wasn't too goopy and applied to the skin evenly.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora