BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
I apply this under my makeup daily for protection from the sun. I like the gentle formula. It's not heavy or greasy. Cute packaging is a plus. I grabbed my from Sephora.
Karen c.
I used this once or twice and it's great, it does protect the skin but the price is a little too high for the amount of product you get and for just a sunscreen. I used it from my friend but I definitely wouldn't pay for it.
Alice S.
Mineral wells , TX
Great for the summer! Not greasy at all and looks great under makeup. Has a slight smell to it but nothing bad and once it sink into the skin you don't smell it anymore.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love everything by Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. I feel like it's a great value and will help prevent wrinkles and other problems associated with aging. I would definitely continue purchasing this sunscreen.
Fatima R.
New Jersey
Love protecting my skin and this is my go to. Tarte has such cute packaging. I used this product when I went on vacation & this stiff does its job. A small amount goes a long way. I told my mom about it and she loves it too!
Natasha Z.
Glendale, AZ
Here in Arizona sunscreen is a must and I got to say this is one of the best. I would not recommend if on a budget , because there are others out there for a better price. But it was worth it.
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great. Goes under my makeup without causing a pilling or separation. I do give it 10 minute to settle in before I apply. But I have not had any problems so far! Doesn't have a chemicaly smell either! I will be buying this again! Its a hit for my face!
Suzanne J.
San Antonio , TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
Autumn G.
Savannah
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?