BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
This product deff is amazing , sunsvreen is so important for your face and this has sunscreen in it which I love that deff makes you wanna use it . Great product if you have dry sensitive skin you definitely will love this . I deff would reccomend this product
Sophia V.
This moisturizing sunscreen really does the trip! It's very effective and always does it's job. The packaging was great too. It was very gentle and my skin felt great after using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Good sunscreen! Definitely can tell along the hairline that it is working. It does leave a white cast initially, but can be covered with foundation. I love that this doesn't have a scent as is typical of most sunscreens.
Justine S.
San Marcos, CA
I like the scent and the level of sun protection was adequate for daily wear. My big complaint was that I thought it was heavier on the skin than it should be. I typically wear at least an SPF 30 daily, and it was much heavier feeling than I was used to.
Alissa C.
Elk River, MN
I have only used this product a few times but so far, I enjoy it! The product is light weight and has a nice smell (not "typical" sunscreen scent). I have been able to wear this under foundation without issues.
Darian D.
Not a bad sunscreen but I found this was a little thick and hard to apply smoothly. For the amount of money there are many other facial sunscreens that are a cheaper and better alternative.
McKenzie H.
Piggott, AR
this sunscreen has an amazing smell. i’m very pale complected and i burn very easily, then just end up peeling right after, but with this product i actually started to develop a tan. it was pricey to me, but i enjoyed it
Hannah W.
Topeka , KS
I had a sample of this from Sephora. I've been using it for a while. I'm not crazy about this sunscreen I haven't seen that there's anything so special or so ground breaking about it. Just seemed like a good sun screen.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
First off I would like to disclose that I love Tarte's brand, with that being said I was left disappointed with this product. The formulation leaves a little to be desired it doesn't glide on very easily on my skin and feels oily long after making me fear a possible breakout. Within an hour of going for a leisurely walk with my guy I had already sweated some of the sunblock off and he was telling me how red and sunburned I was looking. I usually use a cheaper sunblock when we go to the garden for a walk and it works fine and protects me, this did not at all. For the price and the fact that it left me with sunburned cheeks and nose I was not happy at all.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I am not trying to get skin cancer so ya girl gotta prep the face with some sunscreen . it doesnt irritate the face or leave it fedlings nasty as i thought it would but it really makes a difference.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?