BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Alexis B.
I genuinely love this product. It's not suffocating on my skin. My pores do not get clogged and gross. I like that a little goes a long way! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. 10/10.
Jacksenia M.
Great under the makeup sunscreen. Feels light and airy and not heavy on the face. I use it under makeup and on my makeup free days. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
I like the texture of this sunscreen but it doesn't sit well with my skin. I also noticed that it doesn't exactly do the work i expected it to do for my skin cos I still felt my skin wasn't protected.
Haley H.
This is one that I always keep in my Beach bag. I love that tarte is a natural skincare brand and does not test on animals. This sunscreen has never disappointed me! I also like to use it with their Tarteguard BB cream!
Jessica S.
Richmond
Awesome scent. Awesome protection. I have fair skin and this absolutely met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this to everyone who wants a good sunscreen and has fair skin.
Sarah R.
Henderson, NV
Smells really nice and feels light on the face and doesn’t clog my pores. It goes on wonderfully under makeup and doesn’t interfere with application. It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way.
Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
I tend to like things with sunscreen because it's so important to wear it everyday. That's why I like it. It was gentle on the skin and I was a first time user. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Jacki F.
Cherryville, NC
Not only does it come in a super cute bottle but it has kept me burnless the last 2 years. It’s a very even application and a little goes a long way. I love this and have got 3 other people using it !!
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
This product Works well when worn under makeup. It Did make my skin slightly oily, but I didn't mind it. My makeup stays in place because I use a primer and setting spray :) I would recommend this product.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Good sunscreen. Didn't leave my skin feeling.oily like a store bough sunscreen. I usually don't place store bought sunscreen on my face cause I am prone to acne. But this I felt confident enough to put on my face
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back