BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
Alexis B.
I genuinely love this product. It's not suffocating on my skin. My pores do not get clogged and gross. I like that a little goes a long way! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. 10/10.
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
I 100% believe in sunscreen! I apply daily. I always want something that's effective without all of the junk in it. This product appeared to be the most natural and I haven't swayed away from it since.
Shannon A.
A gentle yet powerful product. It works better than any other facial sunscreen I have ever used. A thin based product that does not clog pores and create acne (which I was worried about). A dime sizes amount covers my whole face.
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Preet V.
Patterson, CA
This sunscreen was ok! Compared to the Sheisedo it was a little sticky, sheisedo was lightweight. But overall it wasn't too bad. I liked the packaging liked how it had a pump instead of sqeeze bottle!
Valerie A.
Chesterton, IN
Tarte has kept my face protected from the sun! No burns! Easy application! Not oily! It's a very gentle formula for your skin! It was very effective and would recommend this to everyone! I would buy this again!
Nancy J.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it doesn't smell awful like other sunscreens. I like using this during the summer to protect my skin from the sun. I use this before applying makeup; my makeup sits nicely on top of this product.
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
This product Works well when worn under makeup. It Did make my skin slightly oily, but I didn't mind it. My makeup stays in place because I use a primer and setting spray :) I would recommend this product.
Jacksenia M.
Great under the makeup sunscreen. Feels light and airy and not heavy on the face. I use it under makeup and on my makeup free days. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
Overall good sunscreen. Used under my makeup and alone and it sits nicely on my skin. It isnt too oily and seems like a good value. Packaging makes it easy to use and definitely a good staple product.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?