BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Es perfecto, es de textura ligera y no hace que mi piel se sienta pesada ni grasosa, puedes maquillarte tranquilamente. y la verdad siento que protege mi piel de los rayos solares. su presentacion esta genial
Elise W.
Franklin, TN

#music #festival #vsco #VSCOCam #concert #photoshoot #puppy #creative #justinbieber #instagood #explore #dog #photographer #dope #musician #sunset #coffee #jacobsartorius #summer #piano #shawnmendes #arianagrande #animal #reputation #nature #travel #talent #spain #beauty #wanderlust
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
paige b.
Decent sunscreen. As with all sunscreens this does need to be reapplied every few hours. Works well under makeup but can't be reapplied once makeup is done, would work better as a spray.
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
Best facial sunscreen I’ve tried! I have pretty normal skin and sometimes I wear straight B.B. or cc cream when out in the sun but sometimes I want a more natural feel and look and I don’t breakout even if I sweat.
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely in love with this Tarte sunscreen it is PERFECT in so many ways first off not white cast! that is always hard to come by, another awesome thing is no greasy residue left behind so that means you can wear your foundation and all other makeup right over it after you have applied it and lastly the scent! its a nice fresh scent nothing over powering at all and does go away once its applied and dries down. overall definitely recommend for just everyday use and especially if you wear makeup! everyone should always wear spf although i must admit i don't always do it but this has helped me get into the routine of using one with it being so perfect with makeup over it.
Dallas L.
It's nice for the face and when some one who has sensitive skin is going to be out for just a bit. I'm one of those 150 SPF kind of people so I need more than what Tarts can offer. Having said that, just for daily errands and such its great.
Crystal C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I have been going through different sunscreens fo myself but none of them were working until this one!  A thing about this product is that whenever I got it it was very liquidy.  This was the only  issue, this product was so good I think I would definitely purchase this again
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a great sunscreen for my face. Normally I'll try ones but it will leave my face greasy. But this tarte sunscreen is the bomb! It's fantastic and I wear it every day in the summer.
Tiffany  K.
I used this on my daughter! I was quite impressed with the smell, texture and staying power! It worked well on my nine year old, so I have faith it would work beautifully on all ages!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?