BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
menchie g.
Protects my skin without making it oily and isn't too heavy. Has a light fragrance and didn't break me out.
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
Love this product. Tarte never disappointed me and still hasn't. Doesn't clog the Porest and doesn't stink.
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
I love the smell and the feel of it on my skin. Protects well from the sun and the packaging is super cute!
schilur M.
Works great! I wore this everyday last summer and never once got a sunburn after spending all day outside:)
Ally C.
Amazing!! I love every single tarte product. they never fail to amaze me. I would recommend this to anyone.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
This sunscreen is amazing. Soaks right into the skin and doesn't leave a white cast. Bought mine at Sephora
Terri C.
Canton, NY
I got a sample of this from Sephora- I liked it, but I'm not sure I'd pay the price for a full size bottle.
Veronica M.
salisbury md
Its a very good product ,easy to apply the sunscreen last for a very long time I've used it a coupe of time
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
This is my fav, all I do is swim and I live in one of the hottest states ever so it's honestly a must have!
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
this product is fantastic i use it every morning before applying my make up , it does wonders for my skin !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?