BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabriella Z.
This product does what it claims. The reason why I didn't give it a hight rating is because I would have preferred if the product was a little thicker, and I wouldn't pay that much for a sun screen.
Jen
Fall River, MA
Really nice sunscreen for the face. Sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a white cast or greasy residue. Works well on its own or under foundation. Totally effective at SPF 30 but it would great if they offered SPF 50 in this formula as well - Tarte would have a customer for life!
Karen D.
I love the tarte sunscreen. It's not real thick or sticky so it works really good underneath makeup! It also liked the fact that It doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell to it.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This is great I use it every single morning when I don't forget. And when I'm wearing makeup I usually put it over my moisturizer.( let me know if I'm doing this wrong by the way)
Michelle M.
I used this summer 2016 and feels it did my skin well. I do think it was effective and it was not harsh. I think the bottle could be better but it met my expectations. Unsure about repurchasing. Will totally consider it.
Valerie O.
This is great and it lasts for a really long time! I got the travel size version and I absolutely loved it. It doesn't leave a white cast on your skin and it also doesn't smell like sunscreen at all.
Morgan L.
montgomery , TX
Use this when I go to the beach and it definitely keeps my face from getting burnt and it smells amazing. Not like sunscreen at all and best part is it doesn't have flash back.. love this.
Emily C.
Roanoke, VA
Meh. I received this in my Sephora Play and I wasn't really impressed. The packaging was nice, as well as the scent, but that's about it. Pretty disappointed, and likely would not purchase the full size.
Lydia L.
San Francisco, CA
Comes in a beautiful bottle, very lightweight formula. Sadly, this didn't work out for me. It felt great when I put it on, but the next day, I started breaking out with tiny little pimples :[ Guess the formula just wasn't for me...
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I love the idea of this sunscreen more than I actually like it. I love the SPF content and the fact that it's mineral vs chemical. However, I find it to be on the greasy side.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?