BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Received this travel size in my @SephoraPlay box and it was perfect to carry in my purse. It's light weight so I use it underneath my foundation for the perfect summer glow ✨
jamie b.
i have sensitive skin to sunscreen but this is my favorite they normally make my skin sting and this does not it is kinda a lot of money but it i good and totally worth the price and is great value
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not to bad of a sunscreen. It's just a bit to greasy for me. The packaging is great but doesn't hold much product for what it looks like it would. I would like to see the price point lowered. I would recommend this if someone has the money.
Elsie N.
Cromwell, CT
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I love that it keeps my skin protected from the sun in the summer, and that it comes in a pump. But it makes my skin too greasey to wear under makeup
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Daniela M.
I love this sunscreen the packaging to start off with is so cute ! I love that it gives my face a nice feeling and not a take oily feeling a little to expensive but I like it
Tori W.
It was not bad. It did make my skin feel a little oily. I would not recommend to use it under makeup but it did work by itself for when I had a clean face or was at the pool.
Emily R.
I like this because it does work but if you have oily skin I wouldn't wear this under makeup. It made me extra oily. If you're just going outside and don't care about getting oily, then this does work!
Lydia L.
San Francisco, CA
Comes in a beautiful bottle, very lightweight formula. Sadly, this didn't work out for me. It felt great when I put it on, but the next day, I started breaking out with tiny little pimples :[ Guess the formula just wasn't for me...
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Does what it's supposed to but the sent is a little much for me personally, I also don't like the tacky feeling it leaves on my skin. It's good but not the best product ever.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?