BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This was a love hate. It is very light weight but my skin did not react well to the product over all. In all honesty I didn't have a good skin care routine when trying this so I will try it again now that my skin is clearing up from my daily regimens.
Indira V.
Aberdeen
Love that I can put this on my face and it’s not super greasy. have yet to get a sunburn on my face while using this product, I truly do believe it does what it says. I would 10/10 recommend this product
Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
Excelente para un día de playa, excelente para la cara es efectivo y para nada pegostoso, no es un producto económico pero es muy bueno, yo lo compré en ULTA , se lo recomiendo para esas caras delicadas!
Stephanie P.
Works well. Doesn’t get oily on skin . Is a decent bottle but could be much larger for the price. You are paying for the name and brand . It works very well. Is a runny comstistancy and soaks up fast ...
∆NDΓΞ▲ G.
Rockville, MD
I love the smell of this sunscreen! And the texture is amazingly silky. Instantly cools and hydrated my skin when I apply. I use this year round as per of my moisturizing and make up routine. By far my favorite sunscreen I’ve ever used.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I really love this product! So fluid and easy to wear! Highly recommended! So gentle to the skin. it was my first time and now is a most in my daily routine. The packgage as all tarte products is so beautiful.
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
I love this sunscreen a lot. I find that it soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy once it's on. I have not noticed any breakouts from it. I think it's worth it for the price and will 10/10 buy it again.
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
I received a sample of this from tarte and it’s an okay sunscreen. It smells good, which is a plus since a lot of sunscreens have a odd smell to them but I felt that I kept needing to reapply since it wasn’t going to last the entire day.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I really did enjoy this sunscreen. It moisturized my face well and provided good sun protection without causing any breakouts. It made my oily face a tad bit greasier than usual but nothing unmanageable
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This sun screen is great! All of Tarte products are great and not harsh on the skin! They are a little pricey but considering they use natural products makes it worth it.i recommend this for the summer.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora