BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
Washington, DC
A great SPF lotion for the face and body! I actually love the scent, which is surprising because I don't often like putting scented products on my face. The lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white sheen. It's somewhat more expensive than other SPF products, but I think it's worth it to protect your skin.
Inez A.
Evanston, IL
I wanted to love this but ... No. I picked this up before heading on vacation because I didn't own a face specific SPF. The packaging is adorable and it feels great on the skin. However, the smell is terrible. Not just bad but really bad and it didn't go away. I couldn't bring myself to use it again. Sorry Tarte.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
I received this as a sample in an ipsy bag. It was going really well. It was my first time using it and I was very please I didn't really have any expectations on it but I wish the smell wasn't as strong. I couldn't enjoy myself do to sneezing so much and I would recommend it to people that didn't have allergies.
Kayla C.
Bardstown, KY
I brought this sunscreen lotion on a kayaking trip and re applied it on my face. I love the cute little bottle its packaged in, makes it convenient to carry especially when you don't have a lot of room. This sunscreen smells so good, and does a great job protecting your face, I would most definitely buy it again.
N. Y.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. not only do they have great makeup products , but its all made from natural products. i don't have to worry about putting chemicals on my skin when i wear tarte. this sunscreen works pretty well, smells good doesn't leak when you sweat dry fast and easy. no parbins or sulfates.
Sharon G.
Irvine, CA
I started using this sunscreen during the summer and it really helped protect my face especially on sunny days at amusement parks and at the beach with friends. It was a sample size from a beauty box I purchased from Sephora. Even though I liked the product, I don't think I will be buying the full sized product.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This lotion is ultralight, absorbs quickly and leaves my combination skin with a subtle glow. It's the perfect facial sunscreen and moisturizer combo for summer! That being said, the lotion is too lightweight on its own for a New England winter. I'll be switching to a heavier product for the colder months ahead.
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
TBH, I gave this to my boyfriend so he could keep it in his bag and touch up during the days. He likes that it's natural and no weird smells. Also it was the perfect little trial size for him to keep in his bag without it becoming annoying that I'm making him take sunscreen with him everywhere. I highly suggest!
Kellyn D.
Columbus, OH
I CANNOT SING THE PRAISES OF THIS PRODUCT ENOUGH!! I brought it with me to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, reapplied every hour or so because I'm extremely fair, and didn't burn a bit! My freckles came out but no burn to be seen! It also smells great and doesn't burn my eyes when I sweat or get into the pool.
Elizabeth B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a new product to me. I got it just in the nick of time, because I had very little sunscreen. I got this product at a Sephora store. I was so surprised by the pleasant scent when I first tried it. It isn't cheap, but this is a higher quality product. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?