BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jamie b.
i have sensitive skin to sunscreen but this is my favorite they normally make my skin sting and this does not it is kinda a lot of money but it i good and totally worth the price and is great value
Lynsey M.
This great to have in your beach bag! I live in FL where it is HOT always. On my no makeup days I throw this on to protect from the sun and it just soaks right into the skin!
Emily R.
I like this because it does work but if you have oily skin I wouldn't wear this under makeup. It made me extra oily. If you're just going outside and don't care about getting oily, then this does work!
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
It sits well under my foundation, when I wear it, and doesn't feel too oily or gross once it absorbs. To me, it absorbs fairly quickly, especially given how humid it is here.
@mamaversatil M.
Having very sensitive skin/ rosacea I put this on my face and thought for sure it would be irritating. Happy to say I was wrong and after 2 months of use I love it! my skin looks and feels great!
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Traci P.
West Mifflin, PA
love anything from tarte! especially this product, sunscreen lotion is the best to use especially if youre out in the sun a lot and need to protect your face, would buy again!
Star B.
Sturgis, KY
This sunscreen protects my skin but in my opinion, it does the same job as any drugstore sunscreen. My skin is not super sensitive so to me, this was not worth the price tag.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I love the idea of this sunscreen more than I actually like it. I love the SPF content and the fact that it's mineral vs chemical. However, I find it to be on the greasy side.
Lydia L.
San Francisco, CA
Comes in a beautiful bottle, very lightweight formula. Sadly, this didn't work out for me. It felt great when I put it on, but the next day, I started breaking out with tiny little pimples :[ Guess the formula just wasn't for me...
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?