BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
Love it . Works really great for me never had irritation or anything on my skin so I recommend it to others
Terri C.
Canton, NY
I got a sample of this from Sephora- I liked it, but I'm not sure I'd pay the price for a full size bottle.
Lindsay D.
I love this sunscreen. it apply nice and stays all day. doesn't make me breakout like everything else does.
Ivette E.
This tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 works great I recommend love it recommended
Veronica M.
salisbury md
Its a very good product ,easy to apply the sunscreen last for a very long time I've used it a coupe of time
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
I use it for my pool days or my park days, it's not sticky and doesn't smell bad. It feel good in the skin.
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
this product is fantastic i use it every morning before applying my make up , it does wonders for my skin !
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
This is my fav, all I do is swim and I live in one of the hottest states ever so it's honestly a must have!
Nickey M.
Pontiac, MI
It worked as a sunscreen but was a bit pricey. Smells fine but for my summer needs I'll stick to coppertone
Jessica D.
Wilmington, MA
I love the smell and the feel of it on my skin. Protects well from the sun and the packaging is super cute!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?