BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
Erin L.
I love this product! I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a foundation with sunscreen. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta and the packaging is super cute! 10/10 would recommend.
Alexis W.
This sunscreen lotion is by far the best facial sunscreen I've ever tried. It has nice sleek packaging and it isn't too pricey. I love this because it isn't thick or too thin and you can mix it with your foundation or wear it by itself.
Courtney M.
Dubuque
This is light-weight, goes on comfortably and doesn’t look greasy when I put it on my skin. I love this sunscreen, you can get it at any cosmetic store it’s pricy for a little bottle, but it works great.
Holly V.
Naples
Tarte This product is user friendly that comes in a great package! This item definitely exceeded my expectation on the value of how it would be for me. When I first got it I loved how it came in a cute packaging and the smell of it was absolutely amazing! Great product to buy and long lasting! A little goes a long way!
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my go to facial sunscreen!! It’s the only one I can use because my skin is so sensitive. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or make it break out. And a little goes a long way!! I would totally recommend this!!
lizbet r.
santa rosa , CA
Works good for a day at the beach when you dont want to wear any makeup but you dont want to sunburn although i would opt for a more affordable option if you are planning to use daily since it is a lil pricey
Afifa D.
Great product!!! Protects my face without leaving a greasy feeling. A little goes a long way. I can apply makeup on top of it without it looking cakey. Also, it's very moisturizing. Definitely I will be repurchasing!!
Milly R.
Park City, UT
Love this stuff! I got this so i could use it in Hawaii and it really protected my skin. I didn't get burned once and i left with a really nice golden tan. The packaging is so cute too! Highly recommend
Rebecca H.
Belton , SC
I do like this product and it does a good job protecting my skin but I would have to say that it is a little pricey. I know the tarte generally is on the more expensive side so if you can afford it in your budget I would say go for it!!
Genesis G.
I received a sample of this when I ordered a palette from tarts website, and I'm so glad I did! I really love skincare (especially age prevention) and this stuff was great! I will definitely have to repurchase!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?