BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
This is my go to facial sunscreen. It's not too greasy and doesn't leave a film behind on my face. It has a pleasant scent and fits easily into my beachbag. Definitely a must have product.
Maddie D.
This protects your skin from the harshest sun. It is very effective. This is the easiest thing to use because the pump is effortlessly easy. I have used this many ties. This is one of the things I recommend to people.
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
I love this! I purchased before I went to the Dominican Republic and I'm so glad that I did. Although a little pricey, it's worth it! And it didn't make me break out which is a total win!
Ellen O.
Savannah, GA
This is a great sunscreen that I use practically every day. It's not greasy, and the packaging is super cute. I love it for days by the pool or just to get some extra protection for my skin when I'm going about my day.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I like this lotion and yes it does help but I think that you could find something that works just as good for cheaper. It makes the skin feel good but I don't feel like it is anything special like something I need.
Allie L.
Selden, NY
Pricey but well worth it! It's amazing on my skin & actually helps with protecting my skin against the sun. I would 100%! Recommend this to everyone who needs a little bit of protection from the sun under their makeup
Andrea G.
Fort Wayne
Ok so this is super expensive for the amount they give u and not to mention that I feel like it did the same job as any other sunscreen it smelled good and felt nice but that was about it
Lynn M.
I received this product in a mini travel size in a value set I bought on sephora.com and I absolutely love it! I went and bought the full size because it is a great way to keep your skin protected from the sun. The fragrance is not overwhelming and it is so convenient. I use for my face, neck and chest.
Lauren B.
Cedar Park, TX
I tried this when I went on vacation. Was a little pricy, but it met my expectations. It worked like a regular sunscreen lotion, and was soft on my skin. Was a little too white still after I blended it into my skin. Would recommend
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
This is a great product! Nice packaging and nice appearance. It is a bit pricey. I found it online at tarte. I liked the smell and it's great for sensitive skin . I would definitely recommend this product to my friends !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?