BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Eireann B.
Does not feel cake-y o4 oily. Feels like a good moisturizer which is a plus because it's softening your skin and protecting it from the sun! Doesn't make me breakout either and I have sensitive skin
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
it made my skin feel really weird I didn't like it too much but it was also a great product I spent a little over $40 for it but that was at my local support her so it could be different anywhere else it wasn't too hard on my skin and it was lovely
Sandra S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I really like the packing of this sunscreen and I mostly used it on my body. I felt like it was too thick to put on my face. I felt like it provided good sun protection. I would recommend it to others.
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. Does the job and have a very unique fragrance that is not over powering. The value is overall good and the product goes a long way. I have been using this nonstop all summer and will continue to use it as my go to face sunscreen lotion.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
It's a really nice sunscreen. I really like tarte. It's a little pricey, but works pretty well. I am a first time user, but will continue to use. You can get it at Sephora or tarte.com. I'd probably purchase again.
Jensen C.
Dover, PA
Put this on under my makeup and it made me foundation peel off. I have never had that issue with a sunscreen. I expect more from a makeup based brand. For the price you should also get a lot more. Disappointed.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
Me encanta este bloqueador solar.
Desde su empaque que es verdaderamente hermoso y femenino.
La formula del protector es suave y de facil distribucion en la piel. No deja la cara blanca.
Huele bien.
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
I LOVE this sunscreen. I received a sample with my last Tarte order and I will order a full size next time! I love how it doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreen. It has a sort of cooling feel which us amazing for the summer!
Elizabeth C.
As far as sunscreen goes, this isn’t bad! It wasn’t too heavy or too greasy, which is a big plus because I absolutely hate the feeling of greasy sunscreen on my face. I didn’t get burnt, so I guess if works!
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This sunscreen has a pleasant smell, no white cast, and is a nice sized bottle. All around, it is a pretty good sunscreen. My only complaint is that it makes my skin pretty oily throughout the day
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?