BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rylee C.
I love the sunscreen because it doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens for the price it's a very amazing sunscreen I would definitely recommend in the packaging is adorable
Malory C.
This product is great for summer. Not too thick and all the SPF you need for the summer days. Keeps you moisturized all day and looks great under makeup. The smell is wonderful too!
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
I used this sunscreen lotion for the 1st time yesterday. I was at the beach for the day with my family. The sunscreen did not break my sensitive skin out and gave me light coverage.
Alex V.
I really love this product , it's perfect for the skin. I love how it feels on my skin. I also love the smell. I believe it is a good price , it is deff worth it. I would buy it again. Very useful and worthy.
Erin C.
Fitzgerald, GA
It's hard to find a good quality sunscreen that isn't greasy, this is one of them I use everyday before my routine make up application, it doesn't make me feel greasy which I love !
Chyrstal M.
Tuttle, OK
I like this brand. I got it in one of my monthly subscription boxes. It did meet my expectations. It was the first time I have ever used the tarte brand. I love the packaging, it's cute and easy to use. I would buy again if the price is right.
Emma W.
I've always been allergic to sunscreens until now. I was able to put this all over my face without any breakouts or stubborn skin. It didn't feel oily like a regular sunscreen, and it wasn't too thick as well.
Sarah P.
What can I say? I’m biased but I love taste. From the eloquent packaging to the solid delivery, taste products continually make me happy. This was no different. Works perfect for a fair skinned beauty !
Melissa W.
Spring Lake, NC
I'm not much of do on Sunscreen as I do not burn easily. I tried this product for free as a review, and I can say I would buy it. It's light and has no odor, so it is unnoticeable.
Bernie R.
Dallas
I tried this moisturizer a few months ago and I am honestly so impressed with it. It's so gentle on the skin, the price point isn't too bad and it honestly exceeded my expectations.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?