BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that this wasn’t greasy like sunscreens usually are . I had a free sample from Sephora and used it in Mexico , and it worked well! Very effective for me. I didn’t like the smell though.
I don't typically use sunscreen (unless I know I'll be in the sun a lot) because it makes me breakout. This didn't really do that. I used it instead of a moisturizer and it was nice and light without the harsh sunscreen smell
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I like this sunscreen because I can use it on my face without worry. It doesn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin and doesn't dry it. It does leave a tiny white cast like all sunscreens but it's only an appearance factor which doesn't bother me much. I still got some sun the first time trying it out, it doesn't seem to be waterproof, but it wasn't anything severe and it did a pretty good job at holding up throughout the long sweaty day. Though it's good, I personally would never buy it as I think it's very overpriced for a sunscreen. It's one of the only ones I trust for facial use but I know I could find a cheaper option that doesn't irritate my skin.
Alexis W.
I used some of this, because my friend had it. I was a little skeptical about it at first but it feels amazing and works well too! I am very fair and I have freckles and the first time I used this I didn't burn and I loved it
Kim G.
I love the packaging of this product. Good everyday sunscreen. I like to apply it after my moisturizer, it has a light fresh scent. My bottle recently expired so it time to order me a new one.
Montrese T.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sunscreen and I prefer to use it over others. It hydrated my skin while also providing effective sun protection. I've purchased this product multiple times & will continue to do so.
David R.
This product is hands down one of the best suncare products I have used. Apart from keeping my skin motorized and bright it protects vigorously in a sunny day! What makes this been better personally is the fact that is vegan.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Love that is doesn't smell or feel like sunscreen. It has the consistency of a moisturizer and doesn't clog the pores of out onto the face. Love the packaging, wished they make a squeeze tube.
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
I got this in a subscription box and have been using it recently as I live in Arizona and it's always super sunny and hot. My skin feels great after using this and I haven't gotten any sunburn.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I originally got this spf as a Sephora VIB. I fell in love with it! I live in Colorado, close to the sun and I have to use sunscreen year round. I love that this is not greasy but protects amazingly. I just mix it in with my moisturizer
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?