BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ivonne A.
The smell was too strong for me and made my skin feeling like warm, I think I got an allergic reaction to it.
Xochitl D.
Thank you tarte for protecting my skin the way you have till now, I always restock. Keeps my skin moisturized
Samantha L.
Staten Island, NY
Love using this daily. It doesn't make my feel oily. I use it under my bb cream. It's a must for a beach day.
kailey s.
Omaha, NE
This sunscreen does not feel super thick on my face! I love tarte products and they are good quality as well!
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
Light weight SPF, looks great under makeup and doesn't make me breakout! A must-have for summer, or vacation.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product protected my face without breaking me out or making me oily. That is nothing short of a miracle.
He is very good, I really love him I had one but unfortunately just wanted to get a chance to have a new one.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
This is one of the first products I used by tarte. It's awesome! And not too moisturizing, has a good balance
Laura L.
Clearfield, UT
I liked it a lot but, since I rarely use sun screen I just don't really use it as much but I do recommend it!
kylielyn l.
Eugene, OR
This is a light weight sunscreen. It didn't irritate my face. It lays good underneath make up or by its self.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?