BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love tarte in general. This Is great for skin. I recommend it because it leaves skin soft. The packaging is nice also. And I got mine from their website. It's also good size bottle and I would re buy this
Joan A.
Great sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this worked perfect. I got this as a present so it was a pleasant surprise especially for the price. But to think about it, so totally worth purchasing. Especially with sensitive skin, I have to be careful what I put on without my skin getting irritated. Once I run out of this, I will definitely be purchasing due to how great it is. Very Hydrating (I have dry skin on top of sensitive skin) which is definitely a plus and keeps your skin moisturized. I use this under my makeup when I'm out or when i go to Disneyland. And always alone whenever I hit the water.
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
Tarte has amazing products they are natural and don't break me out and they all work really well I love this because I know it's good to protect my skin this doesn't smell like sunscreen and it sits
nice under my makeup
Sonja O.
Melvindale, MI
This is a lightweight, mineral sunscreen that can be used on the face and works well under makeup. I like this product because it doesn't have an overpowering scent like some sunscreen. It's pleasant and refreshing and it is formulated without mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, parabens and gluten. I got a sample packet when I made an order directly from the Tarte website, but I wish I would have received the deluxe sample in the mini bottle so I could try it longer than 2 days.
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
This sunscreen feels so greasy on the skin and leaves a white cast. Even though its very lightweight and blendable, it overall left my skin feeling and looking like it had sunscreen on it. Overall, there are better sunscreens available that won't leave a white cast and greasy feeling!
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
I love this lotion! It keeps my face soft and moisturized, and I notice when I use just it with no foundation my face never gets red out in the sun! Does exactly what it claims to
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
Kya F.

I love Tarte and their sunscreen did not disappoint. It blends in easily, is moisturizing despite being a much lighter formulation than the Josie Maran sunscreen. Its active ingredients are physical sunscreens zinc oxide and titanium dioxide (also, weirdly, Vitamin C, which is apparently a component of Maracuja oil, one of the "showcase" oils in many Tarte products.)
One yippie for packaging. The pump bottle is beautiful, heavy, a unique color, and looks great on my vanity, but the travel size is basically a mini pump bottle which needs to be kept upright to work. It is definitely a must have!
tori A.
San Jose, CA
I love when my face is super moisturized this product is not only a moisturizer but it is a sunscreen as well I use o when I want to look more natural and glowy because it just a face moisturizer with spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?