BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I love this product it helps keep my skin protected protected against the harmful UV rays. I hope not to get melanoma will use this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone using sunscreen. I love it
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
Packaging was super cute and smelled nice. Went on easy with nice consistency. Not as greasy as some sunscreens and super easy to apply since it has a pump. Would buy product again
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is the best facial sunscreen I have tried. It doesn't make your face greasy or sticky and doesn't clog your pores. The smell is also very refreshing on a hot summer beach day!
Emma W.
This works so well. And this coming from a person from irish and polish decent so my skiin burns easily and it is hard to get tan. But this stuff is great for my really pale skin.
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried this yet but i hear alot of good things so its on my must list. I habe tried their foundation and it lasted me over 6 months so i habe faith this product wont let me down!
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I like this because I know my face won't burn or feel bad after being in the sun. I know it will protect me and the scent is Great! It blends easy and you can reapply effortlessly
Alyssa H.
Light weight moisturizer that doesn't leaving you feeling greasy. It's a daily must have under foundation or bare skin. It was everything I expected from Tarte. Only downside is the packaging, I couldn't never get to the bottom of the bottle.
Stephanie O.
St Augustine, Fl
I tried a sample of this. It was just okay. Not particularly moisturizing although i suppose that's not it's intended purpose. The spf makes it very white and hard to rub in. Not something I would purchase.
Julia V.
Most game changing best sumscreen. Cant even full the full coverage look. Very good for combo skin. Best used with fingers. Has a natural to deey finish. Very long lasting great in pictures. I have bought many and would buy it again.
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
Overall I am pretty happy with this product.  It goes on relatively light but is mildly greasy. I feel like it protects really well and did not experience any breakouts or other skin irritations. I don't typically wear makeup over this particular sunscreen because of the slippery/grease factor.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?