BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I highly recommend this sunscreen this is my go to on hot summer days nice packaging I bought mine at Sephora
Savannah M.
Henderson, NC
Best sunscreen I've ever used can't imagine switching to anything els well worth it's price totally recommend
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Love the way this product smells its not harsh at all an it works very good goes on easy non greasy not messy
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
It left my skin looking a bit ashy and didn't work well under my makeup. I wouldn't purchase this item again.
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Purchased this with my Sephora summer box and was hooked. Light weight and it didn't make my foundation oily.
Alexis P.
Minot, ND
I received this in a beauty box and it was okay. I didn't really enjoy the way it smelled but it did its job.
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
I absolutely love this lotion. A friend let me use it and it's not greasy, smells great and it's super light.
alma B.
Forest Hills, NY
It's An amazing sunscreen, it's light but it goes the job. I used it and for 9 hours I didn't have to reapply
briza o.
Hamden, CT
Why do you assume I use this product I don't know what this is how can I write about it so can I please leave
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Tarte is such a good product. Packaging is cute as heck, bottle is heavy and feels luxurious! Enjoy using it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?