BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rhiannon W.
Portland, OR
I got this is a sample in my Sephora Play box and I am absolutely hooked. I bought a full size bottle immediately. It's light and effective. I'm thrilled to have found another great tarte product!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best sunscreens ever!!! I always use it in the hotter months! I love how easy it rubs in and doesn't feel all greasy. It also doesn't smell like regular sunscreen which is awesome for me. It is pricey but oh so worth it!!!
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This sunscreen has a pleasant smell, no white cast, and is a nice sized bottle. All around, it is a pretty good sunscreen. My only complaint is that it makes my skin pretty oily throughout the day
yasmine M.
Austin, TX
FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN!!! I LOVE IT! LIGHTWEIGHT. not greasy or oily. Applies well under makeup or alone! I use this product everyday and I definitely helps protect against that harsh southern sun
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great sunscreen it absorbs completely and doesn't leave a gooey feeling on.l your face I sometimes use it under my moisturizer before makeup and the price point is really good it lasts months and can use it on arms too
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Generally great in the skin nice smoothing effects while your out on the beach but just need that extra protection it is general I bought mines at at Sephora It can improve on the size of the bottle it’s more like a travel size .
Hannah L.
I was really disappointed in this sunscreen. For a rather expensive price, I expected much better. This sunscreen is only SPF 30 and makes my skin feel oily. It also has a strange scent that I cannot get used to. I do like the fact that the sunscreen has a pump though.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
It felt great going on and didn’t make my break out but I didn’t feel it gave me the UV protection that I expected. I typically use an SPF 15 facial moisturizer and don’t think this worked any better.
Tanya R.
Simi Valley, CA
I got a travel size of this sunscreen using my Sephora Beauty Insider points. I keep it in my purse in case I need something on the go, but I'll be honest, it's not my favorite spf. It goes on well and stays, but it does leave a weird feeling. The smell isn't great. I much prefer Tatcha's spf. Best I've ever used.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
I can't get enough of tarte. They make something great in every category. For every skin type. Their new line of sun/sweat/workout stuff is excellent. Great quality products and cruelty free. The ingredients are top notch!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?