BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Helenkate L.
Los Angeles
The most important thing I take into consideration when using Sunscreen is the feeling they leave on my skin, and this is amazing because it is so lightweight and it doesn't really leave me oily.
Emma P.
Louisville, OH
Ive heard a lot of things about this product. And to be honest most of it is good. So i decided to try it out for myself. The product itself (meaning sunscreen) is good. But...I have to keep replying it because it rubs of easily but i would totally recommend it because other than it rubbing off it works really well.
Sarahii R.
Nashville , TN
I received this in a Glossybox we took it to the beach love it gave me a nice sun kissed tan thank you si much taste!!!!!! It's very gentle on the skin my boyfriend and my son used it!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
I love this facial sunscreen! It protects your skin very well. I am very pale and easily burn. It has saved me many sunburns. I would recommend for any one who has pale or fair skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lacey G.
I love this sunscreen! It is light weight and definitely a must have out in the sun. I think it's a good value for the money your spending and is definitely a good product to use if you want to be in the sun but not get burned!
yadira m.
Atlanta, GA
This is actually what I use to protect my skin when I run outside. This stuff is great and lite weight! It's worth the money and it doesn't leave a last y thick layer like most facial sunscreens. Totally recommend this product!
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this stuff more than other sunscreens I have used. Its lightweight and feels good on the skin. I am not sure if I would purchase again (I received a sample) because I cannot justify spending so much on a sunscreen. If I had extra money, I would probably purchase as I think protecting your skin is important.
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
Amazing product! Not super greasy but super moisturizing and great for fighting off those rays and eliminating sun burn. It met my expectations above and beyond. I would highly recommend it even if the price is a little up there.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I love tarte first of all!! I liked this product a lot because I did feel like it was sunclscreen totally made for my face! It was a moisturizer also but it didn't go too great under my makeup, that would be my only complaint.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?