BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen G.
I got a free sample from their website and I haven't had much luck besides Clinique for facial sunscreen. This is great! I haven't taken it to the beach yet but I'm sure it'll be both a great makeup and protectant!
Giselle L.
Arverne, NY
I love this dog it doesn't make my skin oily and it doesn't feel heavy at all it obsorbs nicely and doesn't leave a white cast if your worried about that I use this everyday whenever I'm not wearing makeup
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Love this sunscreen. It did not feel sticky and gross like most sunscreens out there and the coverage was great. It was a little pricey but it was good value and I thought it met my expectations well. Will buy this again and would recommend to others!
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely in love with this Tarte sunscreen it is PERFECT in so many ways first off not white cast! that is always hard to come by, another awesome thing is no greasy residue left behind so that means you can wear your foundation and all other makeup right over it after you have applied it and lastly the scent! its a nice fresh scent nothing over powering at all and does go away once its applied and dries down. overall definitely recommend for just everyday use and especially if you wear makeup! everyone should always wear spf although i must admit i don't always do it but this has helped me get into the routine of using one with it being so perfect with makeup over it.
Dallas L.
It's nice for the face and when some one who has sensitive skin is going to be out for just a bit. I'm one of those 150 SPF kind of people so I need more than what Tarts can offer. Having said that, just for daily errands and such its great.
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a great sunscreen for my face. Normally I'll try ones but it will leave my face greasy. But this tarte sunscreen is the bomb! It's fantastic and I wear it every day in the summer.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Es perfecto, es de textura ligera y no hace que mi piel se sienta pesada ni grasosa, puedes maquillarte tranquilamente. y la verdad siento que protege mi piel de los rayos solares. su presentacion esta genial
Sabrina R.
This sunscreen was great and it actually smelled pretty good too. The packaging is my favorite part for sure. I don't think I'd buy it again though because it's a bit pricey for sunscreen
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
this is actually amazing ! I use this everyday and for the tanning bed keeps moisture and protects my skin definitely recommend this! it's gentle & works so good
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?