BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Savannah M.
Henderson, NC
Best sunscreen I've ever used can't imagine switching to anything els well worth it's price totally recommend
briza o.
Hamden, CT
Why do you assume I use this product I don't know what this is how can I write about it so can I please leave
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
It left my skin looking a bit ashy and didn't work well under my makeup. I wouldn't purchase this item again.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Love the way this product smells its not harsh at all an it works very good goes on easy non greasy not messy
Antranique c.
Humble, TX
It u protecties from the sun and it have a great scent to it and nevsr dry your skin and legs h brizvbxxbxnnd
Julianna S.
Fallbrook, CA
Tartes products always blow me away I use there under eye cream with this and they are my holy grail products
Alexis P.
Minot, ND
I received this in a beauty box and it was okay. I didn't really enjoy the way it smelled but it did its job.
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Purchased this with my Sephora summer box and was hooked. Light weight and it didn't make my foundation oily.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
Tarte is such a good product. Packaging is cute as heck, bottle is heavy and feels luxurious! Enjoy using it.
Ivonne A.
The smell was too strong for me and made my skin feeling like warm, I think I got an allergic reaction to it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?