BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
It’s an okay sunscreen. I didn’t like it to layer underneath makeup but I did love it alone. If you’re looking for something to layer, this isn’t it. If you want a nice face sunscreen, then give it a try.
Alexis B.
I genuinely love this product. It's not suffocating on my skin. My pores do not get clogged and gross. I like that a little goes a long way! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. 10/10.
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Jessica S.
Richmond
Awesome scent. Awesome protection. I have fair skin and this absolutely met and exceeded my expectations. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend this to everyone who wants a good sunscreen and has fair skin.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This sunscreen is amazing. It has a super light feeling to it and isn’t too heavy on your face. The price is great for the level of product that you are receiving! I highly recommend this sunscreen :)
Shannon A.
A gentle yet powerful product. It works better than any other facial sunscreen I have ever used. A thin based product that does not clog pores and create acne (which I was worried about). A dime sizes amount covers my whole face.
Patty N.
Millbrook, AL
Best under makeup sunscreen I have found! The smell isn't overbearing and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. The only drawback is the price. I feel a little uneasy about spending $32 for sunscreen.
Karina T.
Spokane, WA
Used this while on a trip to Spain! It really saved my face from becoming a burnt potato! Love the feeling of it. Doesn't last too well and won't last a second in the water. I'd probably buy it again!
Nancy J.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it doesn't smell awful like other sunscreens. I like using this during the summer to protect my skin from the sun. I use this before applying makeup; my makeup sits nicely on top of this product.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Love this new moisturizer from tarte! Great for daily use, doesn't leave my skin oily at all which is a plus. First time I've used this product and love it so far. Will purchase again! Not very pricey
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?