BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

emilee c.
louisville
Love this moisturizer not only because it has SPF 30, but it is so light weight & not greasy at all. I bought it at sephora & although it was my first time buying it, I will absolutely be purchasing it again!
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I love this sunscreen. Very moisturizing and protects my very fair skin from the harsh sun. And I like that I can use it daily and it does not clog my pores or make my skin feel oily or gross. Would buy again.
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
I received this product from Sephora as a point perk and had to buy a full size version. I love putting this under my makeup to mix with my foundation to make sure that my skin is covered daily during the summer.
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
Love this product can be used as a foundation to you. Has a very nice packaging caught my eye when I was at Sephora. Actually it's a really good product. It's very gentle on my skin. I don't think there should be an improvement in this product.10/10 highly recommend
Emperatriz R.
Excelente protector solar, cumple todo lo que promete... lo utilizo para maquillajes de día que son un poco más elaborados o que la piel deba estar muy expuesta al sol, lo recomiendo ampliamente!! Estupendo!!
Warren S.
This product is great for the spring sun and it's perfectly softening without being oily.
You don't even need a lot great consistency. I bought this at Sephora! I think it's a great for everyone! More in one bottle!
Jadon P.
This product doesn't feel like sunscreen, which was exactly what I was looking for. It smells so fresh and absorbs into the skin great. You don't feel as if you are a greasy mess all day after applying this
Veronica F.
Morgan city , LA
Good spf for your face. I use this every time I'm in the sun. I love how gentle it is on my face. I don't have to worry about anymore dark spots or my face getting super burnt.
Madison B.
Columbus , OH
I have to use sunscreen any time I step outside because I have such sensitive skin. This stuff does the trick. I could never use regular sunscreen on my face because I would always breakout from it. But I don’t have a problem with this stuff!
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
I have received a few deluxe samples of this and I really like it. It feels light on the skin and smells nice. It doesn't leave much of a white cast so it can be worn under make up and in flash photography.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora