BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma W.
I've always been allergic to sunscreens until now. I was able to put this all over my face without any breakouts or stubborn skin. It didn't feel oily like a regular sunscreen, and it wasn't too thick as well.
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
This sunscreen feels so greasy on the skin and leaves a white cast. Even though its very lightweight and blendable, it overall left my skin feeling and looking like it had sunscreen on it. Overall, there are better sunscreens available that won't leave a white cast and greasy feeling!
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love tarte in general. This Is great for skin. I recommend it because it leaves skin soft. The packaging is nice also. And I got mine from their website. It's also good size bottle and I would re buy this
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
I love this lotion! It keeps my face soft and moisturized, and I notice when I use just it with no foundation my face never gets red out in the sun! Does exactly what it claims to
Julia V.
Most game changing best sumscreen. Cant even full the full coverage look. Very good for combo skin. Best used with fingers. Has a natural to deey finish. Very long lasting great in pictures. I have bought many and would buy it again.
Sonja O.
Melvindale, MI
This is a lightweight, mineral sunscreen that can be used on the face and works well under makeup. I like this product because it doesn't have an overpowering scent like some sunscreen. It's pleasant and refreshing and it is formulated without mineral oils, phthalates, sulfates, parabens and gluten. I got a sample packet when I made an order directly from the Tarte website, but I wish I would have received the deluxe sample in the mini bottle so I could try it longer than 2 days.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is the best facial sunscreen I have tried. It doesn't make your face greasy or sticky and doesn't clog your pores. The smell is also very refreshing on a hot summer beach day!
Joan A.
Great sunscreen. I have sensitive skin and this worked perfect. I got this as a present so it was a pleasant surprise especially for the price. But to think about it, so totally worth purchasing. Especially with sensitive skin, I have to be careful what I put on without my skin getting irritated. Once I run out of this, I will definitely be purchasing due to how great it is. Very Hydrating (I have dry skin on top of sensitive skin) which is definitely a plus and keeps your skin moisturized. I use this under my makeup when I'm out or when i go to Disneyland. And always alone whenever I hit the water.
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
Tarte has amazing products they are natural and don't break me out and they all work really well I love this because I know it's good to protect my skin this doesn't smell like sunscreen and it sits
nice under my makeup
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?