BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product but i would recommend just normal sunscreen especially for the face for the safest day out in the sun. Sum exposure caused fine lines and wrinkles so a protected face is very important
Mari T.
Orlando, FL
I love this! I use it everyday and I’m still on the same bottle which is surprising because I’ve had it since May. I love how it smells and it’s never made me look greasy. I would definitely repurchase this.
Allison J.
['Ellabell', 'GA'], GA
Love this product! Smoothly rubs into skin and is very gentle. The smell is nice. I've only bought this once from Tarte online but would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Luci L.
Light weight, my skin is sensitive & i have to be extra careful on what i use on my face. So i like that they have this one made for your face so its not heavy where it feels like your skin cant breathe
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
I got a travel size of this at Sephora and it was ok. It didn’t leave a white cast under my makeup which I appreciate but I personally wouldn’t buy again only because I have found something better.
Brianna C.
Kokomo, IN
I use this on my daughter and myself during the summer because I know it’s for sure not to burn her. It is very affordable and an absolutely amazing product!!!!! Thank you so much and I look forward to using it more in the future.
Rachael H.
Tarte' SPF is my favorite. Lots of other spf's have made me very irritated in the past, and I found out I need a non-chemical spf for my face (even some spf in higher end makeup brands irritated me.) A little pricy, but worth it!
yasmine M.
Austin, TX
FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN!!! I LOVE IT! LIGHTWEIGHT. not greasy or oily. Applies well under makeup or alone! I use this product everyday and I definitely helps protect against that harsh southern sun
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Hands down one of my favorite facial sunscreens! It's consistency is extremely thin and it does not sit on top of your whatsoever. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face nor does it leave your skin greasy. The smell is minimal. Overall, great product!
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. Does the job and have a very unique fragrance that is not over powering. The value is overall good and the product goes a long way. I have been using this nonstop all summer and will continue to use it as my go to face sunscreen lotion.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?