BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ivonne A.
The smell was too strong for me and made my skin feeling like warm, I think I got an allergic reaction to it.
Antranique c.
Humble, TX
It u protecties from the sun and it have a great scent to it and nevsr dry your skin and legs h brizvbxxbxnnd
Sharice H.
North Bend, WA
I absolutely love this lotion. A friend let me use it and it's not greasy, smells great and it's super light.
alma B.
Forest Hills, NY
It's An amazing sunscreen, it's light but it goes the job. I used it and for 9 hours I didn't have to reapply
briza o.
Hamden, CT
Why do you assume I use this product I don't know what this is how can I write about it so can I please leave
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
This is a good sunscreen. I like that it works well under makeup. It is a little pricey but does a great job.
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
Light weight SPF, looks great under makeup and doesn't make me breakout! A must-have for summer, or vacation.
Savannah M.
Henderson, NC
Best sunscreen I've ever used can't imagine switching to anything els well worth it's price totally recommend
Samantha L.
Staten Island, NY
Love using this daily. It doesn't make my feel oily. I use it under my bb cream. It's a must for a beach day.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
This is one of the first products I used by tarte. It's awesome! And not too moisturizing, has a good balance
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?