BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A good mineral sunscreen. It does leave a slight white cast but nothing too terrible and doesn't break me out.
Yudiria F.
Brighton, CO
Love this I have been using it since I got it it's so good for your fave mostly natural prouducts it's so good
Jennifer S.
Weslaco, TX
Easy on the go..great coverage and protection. Doesn't make you break out. doesn't Leave face nor neck area oily
Elizabeth H.
Chelsea, MA
Moisturizes my face, smooth, feels great! I would recommend this product, my mom and sister use this as well!!
Lindsay B.
Albertville, MN
Ok product. Works as a sunscreen but feels kind of greasy and sticky at times. Don't like to use under makeup.
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
Tarte having a sunscreen is so convenient and I completely trust them since their skin care line is wonderful.
Wendy A.
Good moisturizer but feels a little heavy on the face, It also has sunscreen scent to it and sheer white layer
Justine A.
I recommend this 100%,the price it's wonderful and for my dry skin is perfect,I make my mom to buy this too...
Hannah M.
I think I would rather use a less oily sunblock. But this one is nice. I just wish it was spf 50 instead of 30
Rosalinda M.
Palmdale, CA
Loved ! Felt absolutely weightless on the skin and did its job just fine though I'd like a little more product
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?