BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Angelica R.
Alameda, CA
It was a good sunscreen. It laid on the face really well, but for the price point it had, i couldn't justify repurchasing it. It didn't do anything extraordinary for my skin other then just being a sunscreen.
Holly R.
Cookeville, TN
Most a sunscreens cause me to breakout but this one is gentle enough for everyday wear. This brand is cruelty free and good for your skin. It does what is supposed to do and is my go to sunscreen at this time.
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been using it as my facial sunscreen all vacation. It's easy to apply and absorbs quickly. This doesn't leave an oily residue after either like many sunscreens. I would purchase again.
Melissa B.
I felt as if it was a little too late we in a little overpriced I think that I paid for the name more than the product it does make your face feel my strays the light we in that’s what I really liked about that
Samantha A.
El Paso, TX
I love everything tarte and this was a great sunscreen! Very lightweight but with just enough spf! I love the packaging and though it is a bit pricey I truly loved the product and would definitely repurchase!
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
Love this sunscreen perfect for my skin that tends to be very sensitive and it is not too greasy which makes it extra amazing deff would be buying again and I would totally recommend to a friend and the price is 👍
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
I love this sunscreen, its light, extremely easy to apply and has a nice scent. As with any Tarte product there is Amazonian clay in it that helps it keep you skin healthy and helos keep sebum production down.
Leslie R.
Bristol, VA
I love this for dropping in my bag to use when I am on the go. It's lightweight and doesn't feel oily or greasy making it ideal for face & body . tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Michelle M.
Smells a bit too much like sunscreen and for some it wouldn’t bother them. It wasn’t as great as I thought it was going to be, I received a sample but won’t be purchasing. It needs to be improved on the scent.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I have used this for so long I repurchase every summer because if I'm gonna buy a sunscreen for my face it's going to be from a cosmetic company not something generic because they know more about the face then others
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back