BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Seems to to the job as well because I've not gotten burnt while wearing it! As for high end sunscreen it isn't my favorite because it's a little bit greasy compared to others I've used. I will use it up though and am pretty happy with it!
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Sterling Hts, MI
Would not recommend for your face. I've given it quite a few shots and if I sweat at all it goes completely into my eyes and causes horrible burning.

On the body it works great and I enjoy the packaging.
Valeria T.
Pearland , TX
Excelente para un día de playa, excelente para la cara es efectivo y para nada pegostoso, no es un producto económico pero es muy bueno, yo lo compré en ULTA , se lo recomiendo para esas caras delicadas!
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I really did enjoy this sunscreen. It moisturized my face well and provided good sun protection without causing any breakouts. It made my oily face a tad bit greasier than usual but nothing unmanageable
Erin L.
I love this product! I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a foundation with sunscreen. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta and the packaging is super cute! 10/10 would recommend.
Isabella R.
I'm not too fond of this product because it seems VERY oily to me and that is definitely a no no for my already oily skin. I don't recommend using this if you are putting make up over it for that reason.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
A wonderful sunscreen and lotion! Sunscreen is the key to youthful and healthy skin. It is so so hydrating. I bought this online. It is a bit pricey but i think its worth it. I always recommend it to my friends.
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
I love this sunscreen a lot. I find that it soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy once it's on. I have not noticed any breakouts from it. I think it's worth it for the price and will 10/10 buy it again.
Rebecca H.
Belton , SC
I do like this product and it does a good job protecting my skin but I would have to say that it is a little pricey. I know the tarte generally is on the more expensive side so if you can afford it in your budget I would say go for it!!
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This was a love hate. It is very light weight but my skin did not react well to the product over all. In all honesty I didn't have a good skin care routine when trying this so I will try it again now that my skin is clearing up from my daily regimens.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?