BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dallas L.
It's nice for the face and when some one who has sensitive skin is going to be out for just a bit. I'm one of those 150 SPF kind of people so I need more than what Tarts can offer. Having said that, just for daily errands and such its great.
Kelli M.
Milford, OH
this is actually amazing ! I use this everyday and for the tanning bed keeps moisture and protects my skin definitely recommend this! it's gentle & works so good
Kristen G.
I got a free sample from their website and I haven't had much luck besides Clinique for facial sunscreen. This is great! I haven't taken it to the beach yet but I'm sure it'll be both a great makeup and protectant!
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
Kayla W.
Greenville
The taste sunscreen lotion is great. It has a great texture and smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized! I like to use to before I go out in the sun and after I've been in the sun! Great product!
Jessica B.
I recently got this Tarte sunscreen in a subscription box. And It's very food. It feels a littke heavy, and takes a minute to absorb into the skin. But once it's absorbed it's great!
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
Such an amazing sunscreen. Very effective and moisturizing. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the product. It surpassed my expectations completely. I definitely think others should give it a try.
Glory A.
I got this in my sephora play box as a sample and I love it! It has a very subtle fresh scent that is barely noticeable, so people like me who have sensitivity to scent will be able to use it. Also it is not harsh so similarly people with sensitive skin shouldn't have any problems either, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky and absorbed into my skin fast but didn't leave behind any residue it was so light it felt like nothing but I also felt like it was very effective as the day I wore it I was out in the sun for quite a bit and my face didn't burn which is amazing I burn so easily. So definitely recommend this product!
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I received this product an a earlier month Glossybox! I love the matte packaging as well as the easy application. It's a great size for the money as well as easily accessed from Sephora.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?