BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Sandy M.
Bailey
Tarte has to be my new favorite beauty line! I received a sample of this and I love it! It's a little pricy but I will def be buying in the future! Feel so good on and it does a great job of protecting my skin!
Maria O.
tarte™ tartelette in bloom clay palettetarte Bright By Night Skincare Discovery Set they are so pretty at the packaging and they work so good, try it out into the past if you're so good at your face
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been using it as my facial sunscreen all vacation. It's easy to apply and absorbs quickly. This doesn't leave an oily residue after either like many sunscreens. I would purchase again.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I love that it goes on so smoothly. It doesn't make my face oily through ou the day. I think it is a little pricey. It is gentle on the skin and It does a good job protecting the skin while giving my skin a nice glow. I am not sure if it needs improvement or not yet since I just bought it.
Tessa J.
Story City, IA
Works amazing while also being gentle on the skin. Many other sunscreens have caused breakouts on me, but not this one. I would definitely purchase this again, it is perfect for the summer! Highly recommended.
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This sunscreen is very and pretty good. I used it almost everyday. I bought it online in Amazon. It has a nice and pretty packaging. And let me tell you that is my first using it, and I will use it again! 👌🏼🙈😉
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
Love this sunscreen perfect for my skin that tends to be very sensitive and it is not too greasy which makes it extra amazing deff would be buying again and I would totally recommend to a friend and the price is 👍
Kellie P.
Ravenna, OH
I love this sunscreen, its light, extremely easy to apply and has a nice scent. As with any Tarte product there is Amazonian clay in it that helps it keep you skin healthy and helos keep sebum production down.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this sunscreen. I have oily skin but this doesn’t feel greasy on my face and it doesn’t not break me out. It smells pretty good. Price is a bit high for my liking though. I’ve purchased mine from Sephora.
Angelique A.
This is amazing I use this all the time. Tarte is one of my favorite brands . They’re are definitely on the higher end side but I don’t mind at all the quality is amazing and it’s not sticky. It sinks into the skin
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?