BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
I received this product an a earlier month Glossybox! I love the matte packaging as well as the easy application. It's a great size for the money as well as easily accessed from Sephora.
Kristina C.
Cameron, NC
This moisturizer is amazing. It goes on smoothly. The packaging is very pretty. This product is so gentle on your skin. I felt this product was very effective at rehydrating my skin.
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
Such an amazing sunscreen. Very effective and moisturizing. It's kind of expensive but definitely worth it for the product. It surpassed my expectations completely. I definitely think others should give it a try.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff so much. I wish it was made in a higher SPF. I burn so fast and hard. Like I am a piece of bacon. Lol. Great smell. Not overly greasy and easy to Cary. The bottle is beautiful.
Jessica B.
I recently got this Tarte sunscreen in a subscription box. And It's very food. It feels a littke heavy, and takes a minute to absorb into the skin. But once it's absorbed it's great!
cassey c.
I absolutely love this product it is a very good Sun protectant not only am I the only one that loves it but my family does too took it to the beach and everybody could not stop using it would definitely get this again does not feel sticky or heavy on skin I absolutely just love this product.
Sophia S.
I have oily combination skin and found that this lotion was actually a bit drying. When I first put it on it wasn't very spreadable, therefore, I had to use a lot. However, it did provide the protection I needed
Emy L.
Pelham
This is one of my favorite products! Good for your face and body! Provides just the rights sod protection while moisturizing your skin and making it feel light and smelling wonderful.
Glory A.
I got this in my sephora play box as a sample and I love it! It has a very subtle fresh scent that is barely noticeable, so people like me who have sensitivity to scent will be able to use it. Also it is not harsh so similarly people with sensitive skin shouldn't have any problems either, it doesn't feel heavy or sticky and absorbed into my skin fast but didn't leave behind any residue it was so light it felt like nothing but I also felt like it was very effective as the day I wore it I was out in the sun for quite a bit and my face didn't burn which is amazing I burn so easily. So definitely recommend this product!
Okay, to start off with I love tarte. All of their products have amazing packaging which always makes opening them so much fun! I always try to pack this product (it's travel size is really good) and it always works for me. When I put it on it always helps me tan, without getting a sunburn.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?