BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
My skin is pretty sensitive to some stuff, but this here is pretty good stuff, I trusted tarte because its one of the brands that are also vegan and its why I usually chose tarte over a lot of brands!
Gracie A.
You need your sunscreen everyday and this is the most amazing stuff ever. It’s so effective. You must try this. I swear by it ! I will buy again! It was the best thing ever!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I like this product because it doesn’t break out my skin! I have very acne prone oily skin, this does not add to the oils at all. A little on the more expensive side but I think it’s totally worth it.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarte tarteguard is a sunscreen. You can buy this online or go to Sephora. Tarte is a high end brand, so it is on the expensive side. I would recommend this sunscreen to others to buy. I will buy again.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
So I tried this a few times and it did wonders. My fave felt so safe from the sun and my make up seemed like it even lasted longer on my face. It’s a beautiful bottle. It is a little pricey but it’s well worth it.
Mal M.
Pacific, WA
Use this in the summer! However it’s kind of heavy so I wouldn’t suggest to wear any heavy makeup over it. I also have very sensitive skin and even with the heavy oil base, it never bothered my skin!
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
This has a very good protection against the sun. I think the price is right. It is every effective and has a great value. This had really set the bar high. I recommend for people to buy this product because it will not disappoint you
Miriam O.
Chicago
It works wonders ! Good sunscreen lotion, very nice and cute packaging and very affordable but a little bit in the pricey side, varies on size. Did meet expectations and would recommend this product.
Katrina R.
I burn so easy and break out. This product worked for my skin type as well as others i know. This was very effective and i didnt burn. I would 10/10 recommend this product for others. I really hope others find this product helpful.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
How much does this cost?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Is this a really good sunscreen? Is it worth the price?
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?

Sephora