BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Ana R.
Harrisburg
One of my favorite products this was perfect product works so much even my mother wanted one so I had to get it worth every dime super gentle on skin and definitely will recommend to anyone that needs it
kayla 💘.
dallas, tx
I have pretty sensitive skin, and I tend to get sunburned after being outside for over 30 minutes. This protected me through a soccer game without breaking me out at all, one of my biggest fears when protecting my skin. I really liked it!
Leslie B.
Church Point
For a very long time, this was my hg face spf. I ended up switching from it because of the fragrance. It's nothing overwhelming, but knowing that all fragrance is sensitizing to the skin, I knew I just couldn't keep undoing the work my serums were doing all night. Other than the fragrance, this is a minimally greasy mineral SPF, and works well under makeup, but it is a bit on the expensive side.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
While the product felt nice at first (when I tested it on my hand in stores), I don’t see how anyone can use this for daily wear, unless they have no other makeup on and already have perfect skin.

The product felt very thick and oily. It didn’t go well under any makeup (liquid, powder, creams, etc). I never get oily skin because my skin is so dry, but I was shiny within 2-3 hours.

Not for me!
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
I received a sample of this from tarte and it’s an okay sunscreen. It smells good, which is a plus since a lot of sunscreens have a odd smell to them but I felt that I kept needing to reapply since it wasn’t going to last the entire day.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Tris is Great,i Just dont like how this reminds me of something I won't try again since the smell hits me. The coverage and protection is amazing but it's a me problem with it rather then not liking it.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I received this Tarte sunscreen in a monthly subscription box. Until then, I didn’t know Tarte made a sunscreen. However, I put it in my pool bag and used it all summer. It quickly became my favorite. Normally I wouldn’t have purchased it due to the price tag. But after having tried it all summer, I will definitely repurchase again. Great product! Love Tarte cosmetics and ethics as a company.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Typically Wouldn't Be One To Say Yes Get Your Sun Screen,But I've Changed I Have A Daughter & Taking Care Of Her Skin Which She Is Porcelain Doll Fair:)I Will Use Higher Spf I Tried A Sample Of This & It Blew Me Away!If Your Outdoors You Know The Rule Of Thumb Re Apply Your Spf Which Yes I Do Recommend If Your Out Over 35 Min Getting In & Out Of Water.This Truly Holds Its Own & I'm Glad I Tried It:)
Sydney R.
Waterford
I got a little sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I'm in love! Tarte products are a little bit more on the pricy side but I might just have to cave and get a big bottle. It didn't bother my sensitive skin and it wasn't oily on the skin.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?