BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Erin J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product!! It works well on my skin and is great for it!! I would recommend to all my friends!! 11/10!! I would definitely buy again because it’s a a great value and price! It’s amazing!!! It really keeps my face sun free.
Mimi L.
Joneboro GA
This has a very good protection against the sun. I think the price is right. It is every effective and has a great value. This had really set the bar high. I recommend for people to buy this product because it will not disappoint you
Katrina R.
I burn so easy and break out. This product worked for my skin type as well as others i know. This was very effective and i didnt burn. I would 10/10 recommend this product for others. I really hope others find this product helpful.
Bekah D.
184 burnham road waltham vt
I love this sunscreen! I use this in the summer under my makeup and it doesn’t make my face look oily. I also love how it doesn’t make my face feel gross. This product is a great price because this product is truly one of the best!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is soooo cute!! Honestly at first the product caught my eyes because of the packaging. Then I used it and I liked it!! I love to travel with this. So easy to pack in my package and go. Not a must have but I do enjoy it.
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
I have this disease where I cannot be in the sun to long, I wanted to buy this to try it out to see if I will burn easily. Turn out it works. It's a little pricey for my budget but it definitely works.
•|fashion l.
van nuys
What I like about this product is that it has a SPF and it really helps because you need it this is my first time using it but I truly love it and it has very good value to it! I love it and I won’t stop using it such a great product 💕💕💕
Megan W.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to love this sunscreen lotion moisturizer but I felt like it was very greasy from the moment it came out of the bottle and every time I used it, my eyes would constantly water until I removed it (I was extra careful but it must have an ingredient that I am allergic). I would have rated this higher since I loved the packaging, but could not due to the product itself.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
I believe I will be repurchasing this sunscreen for this summer. It was light weight smelled fresh and over all kept my skin hydrated. It was not sticky and didn't mess with my make up application.
Rita A.
North Brunswick
I love this product it definitely moisturize my sking and protects it. Is very gentle for delicate skins and it definitely met all my expectations. I bought mine from tarte.com really great price.
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
zuly s.
Does it work for all skin types
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
Is this greasy? I need a sunscreen that won't oil up my face and that I can use with makeup.

Sephora