BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor C.
Love the scent and feeling it leaves on my face! Not too thick love the feeling of the bottle too! I don’t use it often though because i feel like it’s too expensive for a daily use. Probably would not buy again.
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
I really enjoyed this product during the summer the SPF is great for all skin tones and a little goes a long way. I only gave it fours stars because the foundation isn’t exactly nice coverage for a summer product
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this in my boxycharm one month and I’m so grateful because i swear by it now! You get a good amount in the bottle so it should last you forever and it’s not heavily scented and that’s important to me.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I probably should have reviewed this during the warmer months, but i love this stuff! This is my go to face spf! It started with a few samples, then I received a deluxe size, and now I have the full size bottle and I’m never turning back! This stuff is light, not sticky, and it gives my face the protection it needs! If you’re looking for a daily sunscreen that goes beautifully under your makeup than look no further!
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
A great sun screen for our sensitive Beaty lovers! I add a pump of this into my Amazonian clay foundation during the summer to make it more of a tinted moisturizer with added sunscreen for a lightweight feel and extra protection with less coverage!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This was such a nice, light and almost unscented sunscreen. It definitely did not have that suncreen smell. Which is a big huge bonus for me. I like using it under my foundation or alone. I reccomend it to all.
Erica Y.
I love tarte so much! I love this whole brand so I would buy anything from them! But this sunscreen helped keep my skin protected from the sun. It gave me a healthy glow. Will definitely buy this product again!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
It’s just an OK SPF. I do find it’s quite oily and I can’t wear it under makeup. :( Although I do reach for this on makeup free days. :) A little goes a long way. And the packaging is super cute!! For the price, I’d buy again.
Michelle M.
Smells a bit too much like sunscreen and for some it wouldn’t bother them. It wasn’t as great as I thought it was going to be, I received a sample but won’t be purchasing. It needs to be improved on the scent.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This is my favorite sunscreen. I bought this during the friend's and family sale and am going to repurchase for the next sale. This does a good job and doesn't white cast. It smells fine and gets the job done!
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake, VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Leila E.
Is this worth the price
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?