BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lashundra M.
247 william roberts rd apt 536
Love the brand and love the product. I use it daily and have made it a part of my daily skincare for about 5 years. It is effective and gentle and leaves my skin feeling and looking clean and young!!!!
Celeste H.
This is a great product and is amazing. It totally met my expectations. Which were already very high. Has a great price. And is very gentle on the skin. Which is great. I would buy it again. And again.
Nicole N.
Columbia , MO
I like this product because it doesn’t break out my skin! I have very acne prone oily skin, this does not add to the oils at all. A little on the more expensive side but I think it’s totally worth it.
Gracie A.
You need your sunscreen everyday and this is the most amazing stuff ever. It’s so effective. You must try this. I swear by it ! I will buy again! It was the best thing ever!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tarte tarteguard is a sunscreen. You can buy this online or go to Sephora. Tarte is a high end brand, so it is on the expensive side. I would recommend this sunscreen to others to buy. I will buy again.
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
Growing up my parents bought banana boat and I loved the smell. There's no comparison here, this smells like heaven. It goes on thinner than some big brand sun screens but a little goes a long way. It's definitely more expensive than drugstore brands but you get what you pay for and since I'm a pale red head taking good care of my skin is important to me! I'll buy this every summer until they make something better or I die tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Jackie D.
York, PA
I burn super easily, but this one (when applied and actually rubbed in - make sure you rub!) worked well for me. The smell wasn’t that overpowering sunscreen. Obviously pricier than drug store brands.
Robyn S.
San Diego
Love it!!! I am the type to never wear sunscreen on my face and have just started and this product is great!!! vegan friendly, and the SPF 30 isn’t too much but just enough coverage to stop the burn. I highly recommend this product!!
Haley H.
This is one that I always keep in my Beach bag. I love that tarte is a natural skincare brand and does not test on animals. This sunscreen has never disappointed me! I also like to use it with their Tarteguard BB cream!
Natalie D.
Do any of you who have this wear it daily? I'm looking for a good daily sunscreen and I want to make sure it's not going to make me look oily.
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Leila E.
Is this worth the price
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?