BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Taylor C.
Love the scent and feeling it leaves on my face! Not too thick love the feeling of the bottle too! I don’t use it often though because i feel like it’s too expensive for a daily use. Probably would not buy again.
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this in my boxycharm one month and I’m so grateful because i swear by it now! You get a good amount in the bottle so it should last you forever and it’s not heavily scented and that’s important to me.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolutely love the skin care it is so light and it does not clog your pores while using it either at bedtime or before you put your make up on I just think it’s such a great product to use on an every day basis
Nicole D.
Grayson, GA
This brand is awesome! It’s very light & it’s not oily or greasy! I’m even able to wear make up over it & it doesn’t cake or crease. It is a little pricey, but it’s completely worth it every penny! I would recommend it!
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
My skin has only ever burned once, and that was completely my fault. But after that experience I decided to try this on a beach day and it worked well! Not only prevented me from burning but did stop me from getting a shining tan
Amanda L.
Urbana
I think this stuff is the bomb!!! It has saved me from being sun burnt many many times!!! This product is gentle yet smells great as well!!! I think this product is very effective and I will be buying it again!!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I probably should have reviewed this during the warmer months, but i love this stuff! This is my go to face spf! It started with a few samples, then I received a deluxe size, and now I have the full size bottle and I’m never turning back! This stuff is light, not sticky, and it gives my face the protection it needs! If you’re looking for a daily sunscreen that goes beautifully under your makeup than look no further!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This was such a nice, light and almost unscented sunscreen. It definitely did not have that suncreen smell. Which is a big huge bonus for me. I like using it under my foundation or alone. I reccomend it to all.
Erica Y.
I love tarte so much! I love this whole brand so I would buy anything from them! But this sunscreen helped keep my skin protected from the sun. It gave me a healthy glow. Will definitely buy this product again!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
It’s just an OK SPF. I do find it’s quite oily and I can’t wear it under makeup. :( Although I do reach for this on makeup free days. :) A little goes a long way. And the packaging is super cute!! For the price, I’d buy again.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I have dry and patchy skin, is this sunscreen is good for dry skin?
Leila E.