BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I don’t think it worked that great honestly. I don’t think it gave me the protection I was looking for. It smelled great, felt great on and such so I did like it, I just don’t think the protection from the sun was fully there. For the price I just feel it should work better than it did. I am usually a huge fan of this company and really don’t have anything negative to say about it until now.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love Tarte everything. I know that alot skincare products try to say that there is sunscreen mixed in but it's really a small amount because it mixed in with other things so that is wjy I started with a great sunscreen like Tarte and mix it in with my daily moisturizer specially in the Spring and Summer. Yes I know I should do all the time but hide when it's cold. Great product and doesn't break out.
Sarah R.
Hazel, KY
Smells really nice and feels light on the face and doesn’t clog my pores. It goes on wonderfully under makeup and doesn’t interfere with application. It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way.
Alicia L.
lake mathews
By far my favorite sunscreen for under makeup. Packaging is so cute! The formula is light and easy to apply. And no white tint. I always go to sephora for my Tarte buys, I love the points. But you also get points on Tartecosmetics.com!
Pang M.
This sunscreen is very good. Just a spray so you won’t have to get your hands dirty. It was my first time to use it and very long lasting also. It did meet my expectations because it is good for winter and summer. Either if it is winter or summer you should always use sunscreen.
Celeste H.
This is a great product and is amazing. It totally met my expectations. Which were already very high. Has a great price. And is very gentle on the skin. Which is great. I would buy it again. And again.
Bianca G.
Gilroy, CA
Love using it during the summer the most. Leaves a nice finish. I was sold by the packaging but the product made it better. It was a tad to oily for me but I still like it. I’d definitely recommend it
Gracie A.
You need your sunscreen everyday and this is the most amazing stuff ever. It’s so effective. You must try this. I swear by it ! I will buy again! It was the best thing ever!!!!!!! You won’t regret it.
Taryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This doesn't leave your far feeling too greasy like some other sunscreens do. It absorbs nicely and doesn't have too much of an over powering scent. I also really love the packaging on this, it's very summery and easy to travel with.
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
Growing up my parents bought banana boat and I loved the smell. There's no comparison here, this smells like heaven. It goes on thinner than some big brand sun screens but a little goes a long way. It's definitely more expensive than drugstore brands but you get what you pay for and since I'm a pale red head taking good care of my skin is important to me! I'll buy this every summer until they make something better or I die tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Does this stay sticky or tacky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Columbia, MO
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?