BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ligia P.
I was hesitant in trying this lotion but it turned out that I really like it. Sometimes I am in a rush and forget to add sunscreen and this one pretty much covers that part. I like the scent. I recommend!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
This sunscreen is perfect to wear under makeup especially when your foundation doesn’t have spf. My makeup never breaks up with it on. It even looks great with nothing on and has never irritated my skin.
Stephanie P.
Works well. Doesn’t get oily on skin . Is a decent bottle but could be much larger for the price. You are paying for the name and brand . It works very well. Is a runny comstistancy and soaks up fast ...
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I received this Tarte sunscreen in a monthly subscription box. Until then, I didn’t know Tarte made a sunscreen. However, I put it in my pool bag and used it all summer. It quickly became my favorite. Normally I wouldn’t have purchased it due to the price tag. But after having tried it all summer, I will definitely repurchase again. Great product! Love Tarte cosmetics and ethics as a company.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Typically Wouldn't Be One To Say Yes Get Your Sun Screen,But I've Changed I Have A Daughter & Taking Care Of Her Skin Which She Is Porcelain Doll Fair:)I Will Use Higher Spf I Tried A Sample Of This & It Blew Me Away!If Your Outdoors You Know The Rule Of Thumb Re Apply Your Spf Which Yes I Do Recommend If Your Out Over 35 Min Getting In & Out Of Water.This Truly Holds Its Own & I'm Glad I Tried It:)
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Love the brand but I go with a cheaper sunscreen on a day to day basis. Like the smell. It’s okay but I would recommend using a cheaper brand. Nice to splurge occasionally though so in short I recommend
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Tris is Great,i Just dont like how this reminds me of something I won't try again since the smell hits me. The coverage and protection is amazing but it's a me problem with it rather then not liking it.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
While the product felt nice at first (when I tested it on my hand in stores), I don’t see how anyone can use this for daily wear, unless they have no other makeup on and already have perfect skin.

The product felt very thick and oily. It didn’t go well under any makeup (liquid, powder, creams, etc). I never get oily skin because my skin is so dry, but I was shiny within 2-3 hours.

Not for me!
Alicia L.
lake mathews
By far my favorite sunscreen for under makeup. Packaging is so cute! The formula is light and easy to apply. And no white tint. I always go to sephora for my Tarte buys, I love the points. But you also get points on Tartecosmetics.com!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?