BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole D.
Grayson, GA
This brand is awesome! It’s very light & it’s not oily or greasy! I’m even able to wear make up over it & it doesn’t cake or crease. It is a little pricey, but it’s completely worth it every penny! I would recommend it!
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolutely love the skin care it is so light and it does not clog your pores while using it either at bedtime or before you put your make up on I just think it’s such a great product to use on an every day basis
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
A great sun screen for our sensitive Beaty lovers! I add a pump of this into my Amazonian clay foundation during the summer to make it more of a tinted moisturizer with added sunscreen for a lightweight feel and extra protection with less coverage!
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
Goes on SO lightweight but still defends against sunburn. I don’t know how they got the formula so smooth but my makeup has no issue with it at all. It has a light scent but no overbearing, which is also a plus!
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
I really enjoyed this product during the summer the SPF is great for all skin tones and a little goes a long way. I only gave it fours stars because the foundation isn’t exactly nice coverage for a summer product
Taylor C.
Love the scent and feeling it leaves on my face! Not too thick love the feeling of the bottle too! I don’t use it often though because i feel like it’s too expensive for a daily use. Probably would not buy again.
Lilly H.
This may be a little pricey , but this is definitely worth it! Not only does it protect me from the sun, but it's an amazing moisturizer:) 10/10 would recommend to a friend. I love by this stuff seriously guys !!!
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
It’s just an OK SPF. I do find it’s quite oily and I can’t wear it under makeup. :( Although I do reach for this on makeup free days. :) A little goes a long way. And the packaging is super cute!! For the price, I’d buy again.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This was such a nice, light and almost unscented sunscreen. It definitely did not have that suncreen smell. Which is a big huge bonus for me. I like using it under my foundation or alone. I reccomend it to all.
Erica Y.
I love tarte so much! I love this whole brand so I would buy anything from them! But this sunscreen helped keep my skin protected from the sun. It gave me a healthy glow. Will definitely buy this product again!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?