BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
I love Tarte but this product was a no go for me! I’m rating it 3 stars because I feel like it did protect my skin. However, the white cast it leaves in photos is awful and my makeup does not sit well on it.
Ligia P.
I was hesitant in trying this lotion but it turned out that I really like it. Sometimes I am in a rush and forget to add sunscreen and this one pretty much covers that part. I like the scent. I recommend!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Kimberly P.
This was a little greasy for my oily skin, but I do enjoy the high spf. I also like that it comes with a pump, so it’s quick and easy to apply. It didn’t break my acne prone skin out, so that’s also a plus.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I didn’t find this to do much for my skin. I’m Italian so I my skin tone is medium/tan all year. I never burn in the sun even without sunscreen but I wear it to protect my skin. I have to reapply every fifteen minutes even if I’m in the shade. I never had that happen with any sunscreen. I don’t like the way it feels on the skin, it has a weird scent to it, and it just doesn’t do anything for my skin.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I received this Tarte sunscreen in a monthly subscription box. Until then, I didn’t know Tarte made a sunscreen. However, I put it in my pool bag and used it all summer. It quickly became my favorite. Normally I wouldn’t have purchased it due to the price tag. But after having tried it all summer, I will definitely repurchase again. Great product! Love Tarte cosmetics and ethics as a company.
Elizabeth B.
Washington, NC
I really loved the Tarte sunscreen, I have sensitive skin and this stuff was great! It’s vegan and hypo allergenic. It smells great and didn’t leave me feeling greasy! I would definitely recommend this!
Idalis M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this! I don’t usually go for a tattle sunscreen because of its scent I’m really sensitive with scented face products. But this one did not break me out at all, I recommend this to everyone who loves tarte!
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Tris is Great,i Just dont like how this reminds me of something I won't try again since the smell hits me. The coverage and protection is amazing but it's a me problem with it rather then not liking it.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
While the product felt nice at first (when I tested it on my hand in stores), I don’t see how anyone can use this for daily wear, unless they have no other makeup on and already have perfect skin.

The product felt very thick and oily. It didn’t go well under any makeup (liquid, powder, creams, etc). I never get oily skin because my skin is so dry, but I was shiny within 2-3 hours.

Not for me!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?