BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Monique J.
Provo, UT
I wasn't super impressed with this product. It goes on nicely and has no strong odor, but I felt like the protection didm;t last very long. It was also very thick on my skin, which is not my favorite thing ever. I got this as a sample from Sephora, but it's probably not something that I would ever purchase on my own.
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
So this tart her guard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 I love it because urban McKay I love and high price but I mean it works well it's not sticky what I hate about sunscreen is after you put it on you get really sticky I mean and I think everybody get sticky but they just don't feel it I feel it I hate it
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I received this as a sample in my Sephora play box and I used nothing but this for sunscreen all summer, it is a little thick as any sunscreen would be but it didn't leave me looking like a grease ball. It has a nice little subtle scent and the packaging for it was perfect. I would definitely buy a full size of this!
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
This is one of my all time favorite sunscreens ever!!! I love how the bottle looks. I also like the fact that is moisturizes my skin and protects my skin at the same time. It has a very creamy and thick consistency. I love the way it feels on my skin. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has dry skin like me.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I'd been searching for an every day moisturizer with SPF for a while, and this one hits the spot! I don't love the price tag or the scent, but I can forgive both because it is providing my skin with what it needs. Bought this at Sephora to acquire more points! I imagine I will love this even more during the winter!
Taylor H.
I really enjoy using the Tarteguard by Tarte sunscreen! I received a deluxe sample in my Sephora Play! box and even after spending a day out on the lake, I didn't burn at all. I really love that it contains SPF 30 and does not irritate my sensitive skin! I'd definitely recommend others to give this sunscreen a try.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I fell in love with this product after the first use! The sunscreen is very light, not heavy at all, and it also has a light, refreshing scent. A little bit goes a long way with coverage, too! I used this before I went out in the sun and I didn't get burnt at all. My skin also felt very hydrated as well. Love this!
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
This is a great product it has a nice fresh scent that is very pleasant. I use this daily on my face because Texas weather is unforgiving and you need protection. I have trouble finding a sunscreen that isn't oily or greasy and this is neither it goes on lightweight and leaves the skin feeling moisturized and soft.
Alex D.
Bethesda, MD
I got the deluxe size at Sephora because I really wanted to try it. I'm still working on seeing if I love it but I do like it a lot. It covered my skin pretty good on my lunch time run. The only bad thing is that it doesn't spread well, you have to use a little more than what you think is enough to cover your face
Lovpret K.
West Sacramento, CA
I really like Tarte as a brand overall because they're all natural. No chemicals or bad stuff. This sunscreen is great for everyday use to protect your skin from the sun. It's a bit expensive for, but you're paying for the good, quality ingredients that are going to go on your skin. I would recommend this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?