BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
Great price. Love the smell. Good protection in southern LA. I bought this from ulta a few months ago. Aimee’s over but still good to wear sunscreen. A little sticky I find but probably just my skin
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
It could be better. It broke me out. I don't recommend it to anybody. Was very harsh on my skin. Does not meet my expectations. Not nice packaging it could be better.I do not recommend it to anybody.
Allyson Y.
Macon, GA
I love how this product feels on the skin. I can wear it alone or under makeup. I was a first time user and this was effective and not disappointing. I bought this on tarte.com. I would buy if again!
Vanessa C.
Boca Raton, FL
Smells like a dream and applies evenly and smoothly under makeup. It doesn't alter the consistency of anything you layer on top. It's great as an add on for days where you might get more sun. Lovely!
cheyenne m.
I think the idea of tarte making sunscreen and it's like every other sun screen kinda pricey but I love the idea and it's so effective and so gentle on my skin ! And no room for improvement and I love it!
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
I tried this sunscreen and just didn't feel it was worth buying a 30 sun screen it doesn't make a difference compared to regular sun screens I used it and still got sun burned and didn't feel protected
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
it made my skin feel really weird I didn't like it too much but it was also a great product I spent a little over $40 for it but that was at my local support her so it could be different anywhere else it wasn't too hard on my skin and it was lovely
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love this spf moisturizer I use this pretty much on the daily! Its a really nice light weight moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling soft and balanced no greasy film left behind. So good!
Payton H.
I’ve never been. Fan of sunscreens especially for my face because they leave my skin feeling nasty and greasy and this one does not! And it smells great but it’s a light scent! It sinks right in and isn’t thick like most sunscreens!
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Loved this!! I had a small sample size and I absolutely loved using this during the summer time. I haven't been staying consistent with spf but I definitely will be buying the full size of this at Sephora
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?