BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ariel b.
This is an absoultely fantastic sun screen that makes you feel completely protected! Can't say enough about it!
Krista S.
Newbury Park , CA
Great sunscreen lotion. It moisturizers your skin while protecting it. I love this brand, they're cruelty free!
Arely V.
Rockford, IL
It's good it does it's job it a cute package u can get it online for a better price it's my first time using it
penny d.
Fresno, CA
I love this , it works really amazing , the smell is a little odd , but its a good product a little pricey also
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
Got this as a sample and it smells nice and smooths in well. Would love to give 5 stars but its not waterproof.
Devon T.
Evansville, IN
Love the smell goes on great but was a little oily at first, however once it dried it wasn't noticeable at all!
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
I really want to try this! I have heard nothing but great things! Anything #Tarte products are made to satisfy!
Zulema G.
Coachella, CA
Love it, it doesn't keep your skin sticky after you put it. At first I thought it was but no it actually works.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Love this for my face. I use this in place of my serum on days when I'm going to be outside in direct sunlight.
Erika L.
Kennesaw, GA
Bottle is so cute. Protects me from the sun. I like to mix it with my foundation if I know I'm gonna be outside
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?