BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jill B.
This is my favorite face sunscreen!! For a while I was using a moisturizer that didn't have SPF so I found this!
Sarah W.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It's fine, nothing fancy. It's not something I would go out of my way to buy.
Stephanie A.
Ceres , CA
I loved our products especially when they help keep my skin safe and hydrated they are my go to healthy products
Xochitl U.
Melrose Park, IL
Love that it has spf 30. Makes my skin super soft & being out in the sun doesn't worry about the damage anymore.
Frances G.
Muscatine, IA
Use this product if i know i will be out in the sun long periods of time. Great coverage doesn't clog pores. Love
dianna f.
Omg this is amazing i love tarte and this works so great and helps so much in the summer especially in your face
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
Tarte is One Of my favorite Beauty Brands!!! Sunscreen Lotion is Amazing. It Alison don't have a strong Smell!!!
Salina S.
Tarteguard 30 is such a fantastic sunscreen! Not only does it provide SPF 30, but it also moisturizes the skin.
Brenda O.
Santa Ana, CA
Not the best but will do the job for any day use if you don't mine. Would i re purchase no but i will finish it.
Amber T.
Perfect for a no make up day at the beach but I wouldn't wear it under makeup especially if you have oily skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?