BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jesa J.
I liked the fact that it is so lightweight. The packaging is on point. But I wish it was sweat risistant. Also the price point is a little higher then I usually like to spend. But overall a great product.
Katie A.
Port Royal, SC
Love using this before I apply my foundation! It dries quickly and doesn’t have the usual sunscreen smell so people don’t know you’re wearing it. The packaging is gorgeous and I will continue to buy this!
Mikayla H.
Fantastic brand. I genuinely don't know I single product that hasn't worked for me. Everything is so amazingly easy to use and so pigmented and blendable. I highly recommend the entire brand as a whole!!!
Kelsie V.
i received a sample of this product to try. i enjoyed it. i think tarte has amazing products so i was not surprised. tarts products always make my skin look nice and i love knowing they use great ingredients
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product! It doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or like you have just put spf on. It feels more like a moisturizer but will protect your skin at the same time. I found it to be very affective and would definitely buy it again!
Keshia M.
Los Lunas , NM
I like to wear this under my foundation and it works so well. I love the fact that it’s vegan and it feels light on the skin. I don’t prefer the smell and I do think it’s a bit pricey but overall I like it
Dominika Q.
Tarte the brand speaking for it self!! The best products from Tarte. This sunscreen is just amazing!! Not mention how cute nice packaging it has. I definitely buying again and recommend this product to others.
Hailee B.
Denison, TX
This sunscreen is the best sun care product I have ever put on my face. Not only is it a makeup collection I already trust,it is also one of the most recommended beauty care products. 10/10 would recommend
daisy H.
Springdale, AR
I love it so much ...i use it everyday and i love how soft and smooth my skin look after using this its makes such a great gift for Christmas .. it also has a great formula ..and it feels amazing to wear 🎄
Catherine P.
This is a holy grail product for me. I just use this as an every day moisturizer. It's the perfect consistency, light but super hydrating, not greasy, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and smells amazing.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?