BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alissa C.
Elk River, MN
I have only used this product a few times but so far, I enjoy it! The product is light weight and has a nice smell (not "typical" sunscreen scent). I have been able to wear this under foundation without issues.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Great product! I love that Tarte carries an SPF lotion! The product is very mild and gentle, but provides the appropriate protection. The product is a decent price, and is readily available!
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
This product deff is amazing , sunsvreen is so important for your face and this has sunscreen in it which I love that deff makes you wanna use it . Great product if you have dry sensitive skin you definitely will love this . I deff would reccomend this product
Amanda T.
Astoria, NY
This isn't my favorite SPF.  It leave me super greasy.  I also don't love the packaging. It's unnecessarily heavy and hard to travel with.  It certainly gets the job done but it isn't my favorite.  I do love the scent though.
Morgan F.
Anderson, SC
Really loved this sunscreen. It's perfect to wear under makeup without the white cast on your face in pictures. It was my first time using it and I wasn't dissapointed. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
I love the sunblock serum it's good for a long hot day as my son, and is very effective. I've had absolutely no trouble with this product it is very gentle on my face. I have bought this product more than three times.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I am not trying to get skin cancer so ya girl gotta prep the face with some sunscreen . it doesnt irritate the face or leave it fedlings nasty as i thought it would but it really makes a difference.
Darian D.
Not a bad sunscreen but I found this was a little thick and hard to apply smoothly. For the amount of money there are many other facial sunscreens that are a cheaper and better alternative.
Sophia V.
This moisturizing sunscreen really does the trip! It's very effective and always does it's job. The packaging was great too. It was very gentle and my skin felt great after using it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I received a deluxe sample of the tarte tarteguard sunscreen from sephora and I really enjoyed it. I put if under my moisturizer in the morning before I go for my morning walk and it's great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?