BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kiara I.
I always put this on before leaving the house. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to be honest with you. I hate getting burned by the sun and this helps a lot. Especially for the face. So I recommend this.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This sun screen is great! All of Tarte products are great and not harsh on the skin! They are a little pricey but considering they use natural products makes it worth it.i recommend this for the summer.
Erin L.
I love this product! I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a foundation with sunscreen. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta and the packaging is super cute! 10/10 would recommend.
Guadalupe A.
I love the product and love the store love the just about everything . It is a good brand I would like to review it . I've used many of mac'S products and I love it hopefully I have an opportunity to try this out
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
A wonderful sunscreen and lotion! Sunscreen is the key to youthful and healthy skin. It is so so hydrating. I bought this online. It is a bit pricey but i think its worth it. I always recommend it to my friends.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
I like this little bottle. I use it as a moisturizer and it's a sunscreen as well so it does two things at a time lol. It's smells good lol . Haven't had a chance to buy it again but will be planning to.
Isabella R.
I'm not too fond of this product because it seems VERY oily to me and that is definitely a no no for my already oily skin. I don't recommend using this if you are putting make up over it for that reason.
Rebecca H.
Belton , SC
I do like this product and it does a good job protecting my skin but I would have to say that it is a little pricey. I know the tarte generally is on the more expensive side so if you can afford it in your budget I would say go for it!!
Bobbie Jo U.
I love this sunscreen a lot. I find that it soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy once it's on. I have not noticed any breakouts from it. I think it's worth it for the price and will 10/10 buy it again.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
I just started using this around a month ago. So far so good. Isn't thick and has a great soft smell that doesn't make it hard to wear. I put a thin layer on before makeup or anytime I'll be in the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?