BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Zoila V.
Beautiful packaging and amazing protection. I live in Florida. So the sun is a beast ALWAYS. I rely on sunscreen to protect my skin and the skin of my babies and this sunscreen gets the job done. Pleasant smell
Miranda F.
Chapin
A little greasy and leaves a white residue on the skin. The smell isn't overwhelming but definitely not the most pleasant. If it was more sheer, it would be perfect. The consistency works well under makeup.
Anna S.
Lee, NH
i have never burnt my face with this sunscreen. i got this in a subscription box and i cannot complain. however, if you have oily skin i do not recommend this. The packagaing is beautiful, i would buy this again.
Jenna g.
Pharr , TX
Love the smell and feel of this product. It's very effective and seems to last well on my face throughout the day. It doesn't seem to be harsh on my face since I break out with almost anything. Totally recommend.
Katie C.
I love this Tart sun screen so so so so much. It is very gentle to the skin and very light. I meet my totals expectations. I have gone to Sephora to get this multiple times. There is no need for any improvements.
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This sunscreen really works great. Tarte did a wonderful job. The only thing is I had to put the lotion on several times throughout the day in order to keep from burning. It's all around a great product though.
Sandy M.
Bailey
Tarte has to be my new favorite beauty line! I received a sample of this and I love it! It's a little pricy but I will def be buying in the future! Feel so good on and it does a great job of protecting my skin!
Lyndsey W.
Oswego
I like this sunscreen a lot especially since I am a huge Tarte fan and love their natural products. I will say I think it's a little pricy for a sunscreen but I do love it and would definitely recommend to others
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I use this stuff all of the time I love it. It has a really nice smell to it, doesn't leave your skin feeling layered in lotion and keeps my skin, especially my face, super hydrated. Definitely would recommend.
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
So far everything from Tarte I've tried I've loved, & this is no different. To me it's a good value because a little goes a long way. Very gentle. Not harsh. I'd recommend reapplying after sweating or getting wet
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora