BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Demetra L.
The sunscreen works great and while the bottle is heavy, it's super durable! It also doesn't have a heavy scent.
Keayana S.
Goose Creek, SC
Works great and doesn't make you break out or feel sticky. Works really well and stops you from getting sunburnt.
Suzana L.
garden grove,ca
Its hard to fine a lotion for my face I have t zone with oily and normal but this here works amazing for my face
Venissa T.
Hemet, CA
Tarte is such an amazing company. This sunblock works and doesn't clog pores. Use alone or under your foundation
Tiffani L.
This so perfectly mosturizes my skin as well as protects me from the sun, plus and awesome scent. Cant go wrong!
Jill B.
This is my favorite face sunscreen!! For a while I was using a moisturizer that didn't have SPF so I found this!
Sarah W.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It's fine, nothing fancy. It's not something I would go out of my way to buy.
Xochitl U.
Melrose Park, IL
Love that it has spf 30. Makes my skin super soft & being out in the sun doesn't worry about the damage anymore.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
I loved our products especially when they help keep my skin safe and hydrated they are my go to healthy products
Frances G.
Muscatine, IA
Use this product if i know i will be out in the sun long periods of time. Great coverage doesn't clog pores. Love
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?