BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
This product was a little bit oily that was the only thing i didn’t like. It is a little on the pricey side. You can find it at Ulta, or order online. I would definitely try the product out again to see how it goes.
Elizabeth H.
I love this sunscreen. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't have that weird scent. It is very gentle on the skin. I will be buying it again when I run out. It has so cute packaging. It is pricey but worth it.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
This wears really nicely under makeup and does leave a white cast once thoroughly massaged into the face. I enjoy that is doesn't leave my skin too greasy and is an easy way to ensure I'm protecting my skin daily.
Callan M.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It has an amazing lightweight feel and was effective after a day out fundraising in the sun. I have VERY fair skin and I wasn't burnt at all. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous as well. I would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Love this. It's not too greasy or oily like many other sunscreens. This is meant for your face. I have very sensitive skin and this does not give me any problems. The bottle is pretty and the lotion doesn't have too strong a scent. It's refreshing
Chelsea D.
Love this product so much! Feels great on the skin and does its job. I love everything Tarte that I’ve tried and this product is no exception. Nothing better than amazing skin care & skin protection all in one!
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I've tried this lotion when I went to Sephora and I like it so much! I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a new one and it's at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's great!
Marisol H.
Norfolk , VA
I always have to have sunscreen on me because I usually would always wear makeup with spf so on the days that I don't feel like wearing makeup I wear this ! It's perfect plus it smells really nice and it's small
Alana G.
St Francis, WI
Great spf! I feel like it moisturizes while giving me the protection I need from the sun! Got it off tarte’s website, little more money then drugstore but for me it was worth it, and I didn’t break out from it.
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I use this stuff all of the time I love it. It has a really nice smell to it, doesn't leave your skin feeling layered in lotion and keeps my skin, especially my face, super hydrated. Definitely would recommend.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?
Heather A.
Vermont
Does this actually protect your skin? Dooes it leave your skin greasy like some sunlotions?
Laney P.
Lake Charles
Is it worth the hype??
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?