BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April H.
Super cute packaging. The smell is really tropical and reminds me of the beach. I purchased from tarte during a sale using a coupon. It works well with my combination skin. I don’t really use sunscreen very often so I can’t really compare it to others.
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
I have received a few deluxe samples of this and I really like it. It feels light on the skin and smells nice. It doesn't leave much of a white cast so it can be worn under make up and in flash photography.
anna f.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the few cruelty free sunscreens on the market. I love this stuff. I make sure to use it everyday before putting on my makeup. I never leave the house without putting it on. Would definitely recommend.
Veronica F.
Morgan city , LA
Good spf for your face. I use this every time I'm in the sun. I love how gentle it is on my face. I don't have to worry about anymore dark spots or my face getting super burnt.
Sofia G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite SPF!!! I bough it a few years back and I still do till this day. The consistency is perfect, not greasy nor dry. It smells so good too! I buy mine at Sephora and I highly recommend it!
Gabrielle T.
Frederick
I love this sunscreen! I have acne prone skin and sunscreens always make me breakout but this one doesn't! It's light weight not greasy and smells great! I'm am very fair and definitely need a good sunscreen and this one hasn't let me down.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is heavenly. Every time I put it on my face, it makes my face feel like I just got done with a facial! I love this stuff for summer time in the hot hot sun. Glad I came across it! What a wonderful product this is
Heather H.
This is a high quality sunscreen that goes on nice and smooth. I don't have any issues with my makeup while using this. No pilling at all! It doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily. Will buy again.
Rachael B.
Not my favorite sunscreen but it was nice. The packaging and the brand is why I bought it. I got it from Sephora at normal price, that is an it pricey. I loved the packing but probably will not be buying it again.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I really love this product! So fluid and easy to wear! Highly recommended! So gentle to the skin. it was my first time and now is a most in my daily routine. The packgage as all tarte products is so beautiful.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Katie S.
This vs. Josie Maran?
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?