BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12080)
Buy on Sephora
Zoila V.
Beautiful packaging and amazing protection. I live in Florida. So the sun is a beast ALWAYS. I rely on sunscreen to protect my skin and the skin of my babies and this sunscreen gets the job done. Pleasant smell
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I've tried this lotion when I went to Sephora and I like it so much! I definitely suggest this if you're looking for a new one and it's at an affordable price. I definitely recommend this to anyone! It's great!
Elizabeth D.
Brooklyn, NY
The best sunscreen. Totally gentle and doesn't clog pores. I wear this primarily on my face and it gives me such a beautiful glow after being in the sun while protecting my skin. LOVE! I received a sample bottle and can't wait to buy the full size.
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
This sunscreen really works great. Tarte did a wonderful job. The only thing is I had to put the lotion on several times throughout the day in order to keep from burning. It's all around a great product though.
Perla C.
I received this product as a gift and I use it every other day. It's a bit pricy but it's well worth. Leave skin smooth and shine free. I would befenently purchase this product. I highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
This is a great sunscreen! It isn't too greasy and sinks into the skin very well. I love the packaging and I think this product is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money if you can spare it. Would recommend!
Mitzi C.
Rogers, AR
I love this sun screen! I live outdoors during the summer, and i want to protect my skin from the sun. I love that this sunscreen is not greasy like others. The packaging is sleek and girly! This smells amazing.
Morgan L.
New york, NY
Love their tinted sunscreen even more! Use only for special trips as this is WAY pricier than your average sunscreen brands. I buy this as Sephora. Doesn’t feel too greasy and don’t notice this clogging my skin!
Marisol H.
Norfolk, VA
I always have to have sunscreen on me because I usually would always wear makeup with spf so on the days that I don't feel like wearing makeup I wear this ! It's perfect plus it smells really nice and it's small
Kate L.
Conneautville, PA
I use this stuff all of the time I love it. It has a really nice smell to it, doesn't leave your skin feeling layered in lotion and keeps my skin, especially my face, super hydrated. Definitely would recommend.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Irving, TX
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?

back