BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Kelsey S.
Maryland
This sunscreen is super nice it’s thin and doesn’t leave an oily feel on your skin. It also does a great job at protecting your skin from the sun! It layers well under makeup as well which is my favorite way to use it!
Stacy R.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
I wouldn't mind trying this I have heard nice things about this product but, I would like to try it before buying it first. Where can I get a sample
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Love this. It's not too greasy or oily like many other sunscreens. This is meant for your face. I have very sensitive skin and this does not give me any problems. The bottle is pretty and the lotion doesn't have too strong a scent. It's refreshing
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Absolutely the best thing ever !!! Love the color of the bottle. It’s good for the face. I recommend it to any one. Not oily after you used it like other brands. And I keep buying it and sharing it with my family !
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my ABSOLUTELY favorite sunscreen! Smells great, keeps my skin glowing 💁🏼 WHILE keeping my skin protected from the sun! I love using this product under my makeup as well as alone. I recommend this to ANYONE.
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
The mini is the Perfect mini sunscreen for on the go beach days - especially when you don't want to risk losing the larger size! I refill mine whenever it's running low. Doesn’t make your skin feel heavy or greasy.
Liz S.
Absolutely love this product! It wasn't greasy like typical face sunscreens are, I was really surprised. In the summer this is my new go to for under my makeup now!
Zoila V.
Beautiful packaging and amazing protection. I live in Florida. So the sun is a beast ALWAYS. I rely on sunscreen to protect my skin and the skin of my babies and this sunscreen gets the job done. Pleasant smell
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
great smell, leaves your skin feeling very soft. It leaves your skin looking luminous. It also has a refreshing sensation on the skin. I doesn't left a white cast on my skinand i loved that. It is lightweight formula so
your face doesn't feel clogged .
Anna S.
Lee, NH
i have never burnt my face with this sunscreen. i got this in a subscription box and i cannot complain. however, if you have oily skin i do not recommend this. The packagaing is beautiful, i would buy this again.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Does this last long? Or do you have to keep applying?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Annie W.
Does this product leave a greasy finish? tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?

back