BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marvella O.
Tarte is one of my favorite products. Not only do they sell make up but the focus on skin care products as well such as sunscreen. When I used this product I was really impressed with tarte in the magnificent job they did creating this!
Erin L.
I love this product! I highly recommend it to people who are looking for a foundation with sunscreen. You can find this product at Sephora and Ulta and the packaging is super cute! 10/10 would recommend.
Kiara I.
I always put this on before leaving the house. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to be honest with you. I hate getting burned by the sun and this helps a lot. Especially for the face. So I recommend this.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This sun screen is great! All of Tarte products are great and not harsh on the skin! They are a little pricey but considering they use natural products makes it worth it.i recommend this for the summer.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
I like this little bottle. I use it as a moisturizer and it's a sunscreen as well so it does two things at a time lol. It's smells good lol . Haven't had a chance to buy it again but will be planning to.
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
There guard has a cute bottle. I love how it is spf 30 which is great for your face. The formula is very light weight and does not have a gross smell. It is not noticeable when you put it on or leave a white cast.
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This was a love hate. It is very light weight but my skin did not react well to the product over all. In all honesty I didn't have a good skin care routine when trying this so I will try it again now that my skin is clearing up from my daily regimens.
Jenny C.
This is one of the very few sunscreens I have tried that does not make me breakout. I really love that it doesn't have a bothersome smell and feels gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Seems to to the job as well because I've not gotten burnt while wearing it! As for high end sunscreen it isn't my favorite because it's a little bit greasy compared to others I've used. I will use it up though and am pretty happy with it!
Afifa D.
Great product!!! Protects my face without leaving a greasy feeling. A little goes a long way. I can apply makeup on top of it without it looking cakey. Also, it's very moisturizing. Definitely I will be repurchasing!!
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?