BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica F.
Morgan city , LA
Good spf for your face. I use this every time I'm in the sun. I love how gentle it is on my face. I don't have to worry about anymore dark spots or my face getting super burnt.
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells good for a sunscreen. Perfect formula, but I wish I felt like it lasted 2 hours. I got it in my GlossyBox a while back, and it does work, just not for 2 hours. At least on me. I would buy this again.
Elisabeth B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this sunscreen! I got a sample in my ipsy bag and it's my absolute favorite, I repurchased. It's perfect for the beach and simple makeup summer days. It's lightweight and does not break out your skin!
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
I had received this as a free gift with an online order. I like the Lily scent is gives off. It's really lightweight and not sticky at all. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a nice sunscreen. I am reluctant to use a sun screen on my face that isn't either skin care brand or made for the face. It didn't irritate my face and kept it feeling hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a sunscreen without makeup.
Brianna S.
Used this Sunscreen lotion while in the Las Vegas sun and was happy I did, its hard to find a facial sunscreen that doesn't make you feel greasy. Sephora has this product, isn't to thick or hard on the face.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is an amazing moisturizer with sunscreen built in that is gentle on my face but also so good for it to protect it from UV. I love how light this feels and it’s not greasy on my skin which can go under my makeup.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I use this everyday in the summer! No one wants pigmentation issues or acne scars darkening and this will be your savior. Tarte is a natural line and I absolutely adore them! I will be purchasing this again!
Emily V.
Boise, ID
I really like this facial sunscreen I really never use sunscreen because I do have a darker complexion but I like to at least use it on my face so I don’t get wrinkles and age spots and this stuff does help
Heather H.
This is a high quality sunscreen that goes on nice and smooth. I don't have any issues with my makeup while using this. No pilling at all! It doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily. Will buy again.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?