BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Antoinette C.
Felt very light on my face. I wore this under my makeup and it didn't interfere with the application. It didn't cause any oxidation and Mr gave didn't feel oily. I would certainly recommend this product.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Feels better than just any ol sunscreen slathered on your face, but I prefer a good BB cream with a high SPF from a brand my skin is already used to to help prevent breakouts on sensitive skin
David R.
This product is hands down one of the best suncare products I have used. Apart from keeping my skin motorized and bright it protects vigorously in a sunny day! What makes this been better personally is the fact that is vegan.
Maria S.
Spartanburg, SC
The best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. I didnt get a sunburn after being in the sun all day. Although i did give it only 4 stars because i had it under my makeup which gave it flashback.
Sherry G.
This sunscreen works very well for me. I'm very fair and have a tendency to burn before tanning so sunscreen is a must for me. I didn't like the film it left behind on my face though so I'm marking it down to 4 stars for that.
Jamie B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A great facial sunscreen. Light and non greasy formula. Only down side is you need to reapply frequently but other then that it holds up well. The packaging is cute and the spray mist is nice.
monique m.
Washington, DC
i really liked this product at first...until my skin broke out after about a few days of using it. My face also started to look more melting with it underneath. It's not for oily skin...or sensitive.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I originally got this spf as a Sephora VIB. I fell in love with it! I live in Colorado, close to the sun and I have to use sunscreen year round. I love that this is not greasy but protects amazingly. I just mix it in with my moisturizer
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Smells great, and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. It's great for layering underneath makeup. I got to try this product in my Glossybox, and I love it. Will definitely buy this product again!
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
I got this in a subscription box and have been using it recently as I live in Arizona and it's always super sunny and hot. My skin feels great after using this and I haven't gotten any sunburn.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?